Chapter 4

Ariana's POV.

I bited my lips looking at him.

I was sure it was not Derek cause the guy who is working out is having broad shoulders.

His back was facing me as he lifted the dumble effortlessly that I can't imagine to lift. The way his biceps clenched my heart started racing.

Deep down I knew who it was but an urge of seeing his face blurred my vision.

Everytime he was lifting after adding extra weight. It was so soothing to see him gyming.

Suddenly he turned back and grabbed his shirt. When he was wearing his shirt and his eyes stopped at me.

I was embarrassed!

I wanted to hide my face but it was too late. He already saw me gawking at him.

Holy mother of icecream!!!

I panicked. He looked left and right and then again at me. He wasn't sure I was looking at him.

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw Belle flashing on my screen.

"Hello."

"Come over!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Movie happened! Didn't i told you in college?"

I remembered she was talking about watching movie tonight.

I can't face his elder brother. I wanted to refuse.

"Dad won't..."

"Derek already talked to your dad!" She beat me by saying this.

"Fine. Coming."

I bited my lips before going there. I collected myself and entered inside. I saw Aunt Elena in hall with Uncle Samuel and Eric.

They were sitting together.

I greeted them and saw Aunt Jennifer in kitchen. I went to her. She was busy in cooking something. Whole kitchen was smelling so nice.

Her sight fell on me,"You guys are planning to watch movie tonight?" She asked and i nodded sitting on the kitchen counter.

"I'm making lasagna. Just wait for sometime, I'll serve all of you" i was eagerly waiting for it now. I pressed my palm together in anticipation.

I love her hand made lasagna.

We were talking and I saw Sir coming inside. He didn't noticed me yet. I saw him searching for something in fridge and his eye brows knitted when he didn't found it. I knew what he was looking for.

"Mom...where's my icecream?" He asked still searching for it.

"You've just worked out and you want to eat ice-cream? She said and continued her cooking.

"It's high protein and low sugar ice cream." He reasoned.

Aunt Jennifer replied,"You ate it in midnight!" She said serving lasagna in our plates. I saw him closing his eyes as if he got caught. He looked kinda cute. I smiled.