🔞 Part 41 🔞

⚠️ Longg ~ chapter ahead ~

****************************

You deliberately lowered your voice so that Soobin, who was in front of you, wouldn't be able to hear what you said.

Jimin smiled and spoke in a low voice.

Jimin : “Are you scared?”

You glanced at Soobin.

Today she wore a red dress that perfectly accentuated her body. Soobin's personality has always been very good and sensual.  Could it be that Jimin had blown his mind and started liking her or being se*ually attracted to her?

Thinking of this, you clenched your fists and bit your lips..

YN : “You know she is my friend, why did you agree to have breakfast with us? What is your goal?”

Jimin : “Miss - married - twice, you don’t seem to understand the situation.”

Jimin scoffed, his tone sarcastic.

Jimin : “It was your friend who invited me. If you want to talk about bad intentions, it seems that you have a friend who has bad intentions towards me.”

You was at a loss for words.

What he said was reasonable and you couldn't refute it!

But no!  Soobin wasn't like those types of people!

YN : “Don’t talk nonsense. Soobin was just being polite, and then she invited you when she saw you. Who knew you would really say yes?”

Anyway, you will never believe that Soobin has feelings for Jimin.

It couldn't be denied that aside from his disability, Jimin was indeed a good man.  However, he was your husband, so it was impossible for Soobin to love him.

You believed and trusted Soobin!

Jimin : “Oh, you're so naive.”

Jimin laughed silently when he realized that you was so stupid. He didn't want to argue with you anymore.

Even though you was angry, you still had to push Jimin into the elevator. Then you reluctantly pressed the close button.

When the elevator doors were about to close, a hand reached the middle of the door, causing the doors to open again.

You looked up and was surprised to see a familiar figure.

J-Hope's smile was humble and polite.  His warm gaze swept over you, Jimin, and Soobin.

J-Hope : “What a coincidence to meet you all at such an early hour.”

Soobin : “J-Hope?”

Soobin noticed J-Hope, so she quickly turned her body to the side to create some distance and said..

Soobin : “Come in.”

J-Hope : “Thank you.”

J-Hope smiled at her and crossed his long, straight legs. He stopped next to Jimin and asked..

J-Hope : “isol, Jimin, why are you up so early today?”

Your lips twitched.  But just as you was about to explain, Soobin said to him...

Soobin : “We're going to have breakfast. J-Hope, would you like to come with us?”

J-Hope : "Eating breakfast together? That's a good idea."

J-Hope smiled and nodded politely.

J-Hope : “Since Ms. Soobin invited me, then I will abide by her wishes.”