🔞 Part 30 🔞

On the street :

You walked aimlessly, looking distressed. Your eyes were red, tears seemingly held back. You clutched your bag so tightly that it was misshapen, evoking pity in the onlookers.

[ THUD ]

Someone rushed past you, causing you to stumble and fall to the ground. Your bag tore apart, its contents scattered all over.

The person who bumped into you stood there awkwardly.

??? : "I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

You stood there, staring at the scene in disbelief.

The person who collided with you quickly sat on the ground, gathering your belongings.

??? : "I'm sorry. I still have something urgent to attend to. I'm really sorry. Here are your things."

After the man returned your belongings, he quickly got up and ran off again.

You picked up your belongings using your bare hands. Your bag was already torn, and you couldn't keep your possessions anymore.

♤ If you did let me, I could've take care of them and get back what's rightfully ours, but you're stubborn and will always keep yourself weak. Yes, accept everything that happens to you, and accept the idea that you suffer from a split personality. Ugh. I'm so angry, especially with this child in our belly. Ugh, your life is just layer upon layer of weakness and problems. How long will you stay like this? Hahaha, just kill them all, and you'll find relief. Let me handle everything; you won't feel a thing. What do you think? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Hahaha! You and I are Psychopath, hahaha! Let me out, you weak little girl! Hahaha! ♤

You lowered your head so that no one could see your expression. After a while, you suddenly laughed softly.

Pedestrians avoided you one after another.

Something slipped from your face and hit the back of your hand, which you quickly wiped with the sleeve of your hand.

You didn't know how much time had passed. You extended your hand and wiped the tears from your face after crying enough. Then you stood up, collected your torn bag, put your things inside one by one, and then twisted the bag to prevent them from falling out. You stood up and continued walking forward as if nothing had happened.

You wanted to go home and use the money you had saved over the past few years to buy two sets of clothes from the store, to avoid being ridiculed by Jimin Park. But you didn't expect to lose your savings. Even your biological mother had kicked you out of the house.

That was... your biological mother.

But in reality, she... gave birth to her.

You often wondered if you was really your mother's biological child.

YN : "Why did Mom prefer Isol over me since we were kids?"

You kept asking yourself this. You didn't know what you had done to make your mother hate you so much. You worked hard and got good grades. You was an obedient child and didn't contradict your parents. Yet...

Even to the extent that you obeyed their order to marry into the Park family on behalf of Isol...

But it seemed nothing had changed.

Yn, oh Yn, what a joke...

************

It was late at night..

Jimin Park sat alone by the window, gazing out at the bright lights. Only his breaths could be heard in the quiet room. Usually, at this hour, that foolish woman would come out of the bathroom and tend to her personal matters for a long time before going to bed, but today...