🔞 Part 18 🔞

You didn't forget what Jimin told you.

You would only be his help in front of others, but you wouldn't be his wife until you both return to the Park family's mansion.

You knew where you was.

This marriage was just a cover so that they could get what they needed from each other.

Orin : ( Assistant? )

Orin repeated, thinking of your nickname before sighing. And she said..

Orin : “If you say you are an assistant, then you are an assistant. Come and sit here after you change your clothes.”

You walked over and sat on a chair. Then Orin started combing your hair.

YN : "Do I need to do my hair?"

Orin : "Of course. You can't go like that."

Orin was quick. Once she finished combing your hair, she grabbed a pair of scissors and gave you some strands of hair on your forehead. You had soft, healthy hair. Wisps of hair lingered on either side of your cheeks, framing your face. And curled your hair and then tossed it.

After that, she put you make-up.

Orin : "And we're done."

You almost fell asleep sitting there while Orin fiddled with your hair and face. You jumped up and opened you eyes when Orin snapped her fingers and you saw her.

In the mirror was a girl with fair skin, long shiny hair, and bright red lips.

You was shocked by your new look.

Orin : "How is it? Did your beauty frighten you?"

Orin leaned on the table with one hand smiling.

You leaned forward and stared at yourself in the mirror. No matter how you looked at yourself, you didn't feel real.

Was this really you?

Do you really look that good?

Orin : "There's no need to doubt it. This is you. Your facial features are very well defined, and your complexion is very healthy. It's just that your skin is a little dry, maybe because you've neglected to take care of it. Here, take this bottle of hydrating mist with you. Spray some when your skin starts to get dry. You should buy some masks and beauty products to maintain your skin."

You nodded while Orin was lecturing you, and you stammered.

YN : "o..ok."

Orin : "You look beautiful. Jimin will definitely like it."

Hearing someone compliment you for the first time in your life, you didn't know what to do or say.

At that time, Chul started knocking on the door, urging them to hurry up. Orin opened the door and pulled you in with her.

When Chul saw you, he was shocked. He pointed at you with his finger, and his lips trembled for a long time, not knowing what to say, but in the end, he calmed down and said..

Chul : “Young Master Jimin already woke up. Ms. Yn, let's go.”

YN : "Okay."

You started to feel nervous after hearing that Jimin had woken up.

Orin walked with you to the car. The door was open, and Jimin was sitting inside. His laptop opened in his lap, his long fingers flying across the keyboard. His bluetooth headset was in his ear, and it seemed he is working. His thin lips moved from time to time.