🔞 Part 20 🔞

this is for Rock_Bison9597 and all the sweeties who are loving and supporting this book all along 🥰..well i tried not to disappoint any of you but don't know how it really turned... anyway continue.......

********************************

That night, you had a dream.

You dreamed about that night a month ago, when the man grabbed your waist tightly. His kisses were hasty and mad.  His breath was hot.

You flipped.  Your body was feeling a little warm.  You opened your eyes and lifted the blanket.

It was already bright outside, and the room was filled with the morning sun and the cool breeze of dawn.

You got up, feeling a little confused.

YN : “It's been a long time. Why do I keep dreaming about this unknown man?”

In your dream, the man was still as strong as ever.

However, you didn't remember his voice anymore.

You wiped the sweat from your forehead and suddenly felt itching in her throat. You covered your mouth with your hand while coughing several times. Then suddenly, as if you had thought of something, your gaze darted to the bed.

Jimin was still asleep. You didn't want to disturb him, so you suppressed your cough, but your throat was very uncomfortable. You quickly got up and hid in the bathroom.

After coughing in the bathroom for a long time, you squeezed out some toothpaste and started brushing your teeth.

Jimin was sleeping lightly. He woke up the moment you turned your body, but he didn't open his eyes.

Jimin heard a cough, but your cough was soon suppressed. Then he heard you hurried footsteps in the bathroom.

He heard your suppressed cough coming from the bathroom, as if you didn't want him to hear it.

However, the room was just a big size. No matter how hard you tried to suppress your cough, there was still a bit of a noise.  Moreover, the surrounding environment was very quiet and there was no other noise. Jimin could hear your cough clearly.

Jimin suddenly thought about what Chul told him last night.

( Ms. Yn is pregnant now. Wouldn’t it be appropriate for her to sleep on the bed? )

Although winter had not yet come, they were already approaching autumn. There was only a layer of blanket on the floor.  Moreover, she was a woman. It will be hard on her body if she continues to sleep on the floor.

Jimin opened his eyes and closed his eyes a little. After a while, close them again.

His mind was filled with images of the woman trying to suppress her cough in the bathroom.

After a while, Jimin annoyingly removed the cover from his body and looked at the clock on the bedside table.  It was an hour before his usual waking time.

After taking a shower, you went out and found that Jimin was already awake. You suddenly felt a bit embarrassed and said...

YN : "I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?"

Jimin frowned when he heard that.

You was fully aware of yourself.  You knew it bothered him.

You wasn't used to wearing you underwear when you fell asleep, but you would rush to the bathroom every morning to get dressed as soon as you woke up.  But because of your uncomfortable throat, you had momentarily forgotten to put your underwear on.