🔞 Part 40 🔞

Warning : Long chapter ahead & slightly mature content...

Everyone was lost in their own thoughts for the rest of the meal. When Soobin was leaving after dinner, You walked her to the front door. You realized that Soobin was in a bad mood so you asked her...

YN : “Did something happen?”

Soobin lowered her head and was deep in thought, so she didn't hear what you said.

You stopped..

YN : “Soobin?”

Only then did Soobin come to her senses.  When she saw the worried look on your face, she smiled awkwardly and said..

Soobin : “I'm sorry, Yn, I was thinking about something just now, so I didn't hear you. What did you say?”

YN : “Did something happen? Why do you look so frustrated?”

You asked worriedly.

Soobin forced a smile onto her face.

Soobin : “I’m fine. By the way, is your relationship with Jimin good?”

You felt that this question was a little strange, so you frowned slightly. Soobin explained quickly.

Soobin : “I'm just curious, I didn't mean anything else.”

You didn't say anything and looked at her calmly.

Your calm eyes made Soobin confused.

Soobin : “Yn... I really didn't mean anything else. I'm just worried about you. If there's nothing else, I'll go first.”

YN : “Okay. Drive safely.”

After Soobin was dismissed, you returned to the room in a complicated mood. As you grabbed the door handle, you remembered how Soobin acted just now.  You sighed in your heart. Soobin seemed genuinely interested in you.

You was truly lucky to have such a friend in your life.

Thinking of this, you smiled then opened the door and entered.

After entering the room, you accidentally met Jimin's calm and deep eyes. You paused for a moment before closing the door.

You remembered what happened during dinner earlier.

You felt like your relationship with him had improved a little. When you saw him alone in the room, you bit your lower lip and walked towards him. You stood behind him and pushed the wheelchair for him.

YN : “Where is Chul?”

Jimin sat there indifferent but his voice was sharp.

Jimin : “Woman, what on earth is your true intention?”

You was stunned when you heard Jimin's words. You looked at him confused.

What did he mean?

Jimin : “You brought your best friend home without consent.”

You finally realized what he meant. Then you explained...

YN : “I just brought her as a guest. If you don’t like it, then next time I will...”

Jimin suddenly scoffed.

Jimin : “Next time?”

He continued...

Jimin : “Do you think anyone can enter our house as they please?”

You bit your lower lip.

YN : “I didn’t really mean it. Because today...”