🔞 Part 39 🔞

You thought if your ears were deceiving you. This cold Jimin, how could he welcome you both?

But he really said it, and he said it to Soobin. For a moment, you felt a little uncomfortable, but you was still happy to welcome Soobin.

Jimin : “Chul, we’re going to the study room.”

Chul came to his senses and said...

Chul : “Ladies, please enjoy yourselves. Young Master Jimin and I still have some work to do.”

Soobin : “Mm..”

Soobin smiled sweetly and waved to Jimin and chul. After they left, Soobin looked at Jimin's back and said..

Soobin : “Actually, I think Jimin is not as terrible and cold as I imagined him to be. What do you think?”

You also stared at him as he left in a daze.

YN : “It seems so.”

Soobin : “Yn, you are so lucky!”

YN : “Lucky?”

Soobin : “Yes, you should forget that bastard Taehyung. You had the opportunity to marry a decent man like Jimin. Do you dare say that you are not lucky?”

YN : “Am I lucky?”

The corner of your lips twitched, and you smiled a little bitterly.

You didn't know whether marrying Jimin was a blessing or a curse.

Soobin : “But you'll get divorced sooner or later. No matter how nice it is, it's useless. Unfortunately.”

When dinner time finally came, everyone sat at the same table. GrandMaster Park's face looked terrible. But when he heard that there was a guest, his face softened a little.

Soobin : “Hello, Grandmaster Park. I’m Soobin from Han Company.”

GrandMaster : “Han Company?”

GrandMaster Park's eyes narrowed slightly.

GrandMaster : “Is your brother Suho Han?”

Soobin was a little surprised.

Soobin : “Does GrandMaster Park know my brother?”

There was a hint of praise in GrandMaster Park's eyes and he said...

GrandMaster : “Yes, I have seen him before. He is a very promising young man.”

Soobin : “Thank you for your compliment, GrandMaster.”

GrandMaster : “Jimin, you should learn more from him.”

GrandMaster suddenly spoke to Jimin.

People at the dinner table stopped and looked at Jimin.

Jimin raised his lips and sneered : “Are there other companies bigger than Park’s in Seoul?”

Jimin's words made GrandMaster Park suddenly choke as he swallowed!

The GrandMaster inhaled some air and said...

GrandMaster : “Do you think that Park Company is the biggest in Seoul because of you?”

Jimin's eyes trembled slightly, and his voice became extremely cold.

Jimin : “Five years before I took over the company, Park Company was just one of the top five major groups in Seoul. It became what it is today after I took over the company. So, grandpa, tell me, why don’t you think it was all my effort?"

His words were reasonable. In addition, Jimin's low voice had a convincing power when he spoke. Everything he said are facts, and no one can deny it. And You, who was sitting there, was secretly shocked when you heard that. It seems that Jimin's ability should not be underestimated.