🔞 Part 16 🔞

You felt nervous when you met Chul's gaze. You didn't know what to do.

Only you became Jimin's assistant for a while, and you really got yourself into trouble.

Chul soon left, leaving Jimin and you at the store.

You knew that you was the one causing the trouble, so you didn't want to ask Jimin for help.

You went to the saleswoman and said..

YN : "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rip the dress. How much is this dress? Please give me the bill, I'll pay it in instalments."

Saleswoman : "In installments?"

The saleswoman backed off.  She wanted to argue, but she didn't dare because of Jimin's aura. Her eyes showed that she didn't want to give up.

YN : "Yes, in installments. I can't pay for the dress in one go, but I will one day. Can you help me ask your boss?"

Yejin : “Is there really a need to ask?”

Yejin interrupted her again and mocked her.

Yejin : “The price for this dress starts at sixteen thousand USD. If you pay it in installments, based on your salary, even if you don't eat or drink, you'll probably only be able to pay just a little in a month, right? If you include interest, you will need more than ten years to settle your debt. Yn, she's just an employee. Why are you trying to make things difficult for her?"

After hearing what she said, the saleswoman was sweating very anxiously.  It started flowing from her forehead.

Saleswoman : "I already called the police. If you have anything else to say, say it to the police!"

You bit your lips, your face pale.

Yejin : "Yn, isn't that handicap behind you a company president? Why don't you beg him? Maybe he'll help you pay. You were behaving well, but now you and him can't pay? What's this? Haha Funny!"

Onlookers :

“What’s going on? Didn’t the guy say he was Jimin Park? The Park family’s second young master can’t even buy a dress?”

"Maybe it's fake."

“But his aura is very intense. No matter how I look at him, he doesn’t look like a deceiver.”

"Easy, just check it out online!"

"Yes, there is a lot of information about the Park family online. Hurry up, find it."

Just as the spectators finally found Jimin Park on the Internet. Chul returned with two or three people behind him.

When the saleswoman saw one of them, she immediately ran to greet him.

Saleswoman : "Master, you're finally here. Just now, a customer tore a dress. I-"

But the shopkeeper ignored her and walked in Jimin's direction. When he was in front of Jimin, he bowed and said..

Shopkeeper : “Young Master Park Jimin, why didn’t you tell me when you came to my shop? I was going to ask someone to come and wait for you.”

The spectators sighed.

Yejin blinked in surprise.

What's going on ?

Jimin : "Your store.."

Jimin raised his eyes and looked at him coldly. The shopkeeper's legs started to tremble after meeting Jimin's cold gaze.  Chul stepped forward and handed the envelope to Jimin.