🔞 Part 14 🔞

You was about to reach out with your hand to pick it up when the envelope fell at your feet. You paused for a second before bending over to pick up the envelope.

When you opened it, you found marriage proof.

Jimin : "sign it up"

Jimin's voice was cold and indifferent.  When you looked at Jimin, you met his dark and piercing eyes. Frightened, you turned your gaze to the contract and quickly read the contents.

Jimin : "Whether it's you or your sister, both of you are nothing but trouble, so I'll only give you half a year. After half a year, take this contract imminently and leave the Park family. Never come back."

As he spoke, he put a check on the table.

When you saw the check, you felt as if a bucket of cold water had been poured on your head.

You was thinking how to apologize when you gets back from the hospital. But who knew that he had already prepared an imminent contract.

Jimin : "This amount should be enough to satisfy your vanity, right?"

You clenched your hand, causing the contract in your hands to wrinkle. Your fingertips turned white due to the pressure. You uncapped the pen and signed your name on the signature line of the contract. Then you put the contract back in the envelope and slowly walked towards Jimin. Jimin raised his eyebrows in satisfaction.

Jimin : “Money is really the easiest way to get rid of women.”

But in the next second, you hit the contract on the table. Jimin frowned in dissatisfaction.

YN : "You don't need to bribe me with money. I'm staying in the Park family to get what I need. I'm grateful that you didn't force me to abort the child, but that doesn't mean you can humiliate me with money!"

Jimin : "Haha."

Jimin's eyes were filled with mockery.

Jimin : "Don't women like you treat money as if it's their life?"

YN : "You!"

You clenched your fists again. You wanted to argue with him, but after a moment you loosened your fists and smiled.

YN : "You're right. If you think I'm that type, I guess I am. Anyway, we're just using each other to get what we need. I signed the contract, so don't worry. I'll leave when the time comes."

You must think of a solution within this time period..

Jimin : "Well, I'm looking forward to the day you leave."

You turned and left but left the check on the table.

Jimin's eyes narrowed.

It's a check for a large amount of money, but she didn't even look at it. Is this acting or is she really not interested in money?

If she wasn't interested in money, what was her purpose in marrying into the Park family?

After signing the contract, you and Jimin were able to come to terms with their contractual relationship. They had no conflict, and you still followed Jimin to the company as his assistant under Grandmaster Park's appointment.

You wasn't stupid, and your ability to work wasn't bad. You can seize the opportunity if given the opportunity to learn.

In less than a week, Chul impression of your changed.

Chul : “Young Master Jimin, she is quite capable.”

Jimin sneered : "Really?"

Chul nodded : “She did a good job with the things grandmaster Park told her to do.”