🔞 Part 36 🔞

⚠️ Warning: Long chapter ahead...

***********************************

After leaving Jimin's office, you returned to your office.  After sitting down, you held the mouse in your hand, only to find your fingers trembling.  You couldn't even hold the mouse firmly.

What's wrong with you?  Shouldn't you already be used to his harsh words?  You clearly knew that he had a bad impression of you, but sometimes you couldn't help but think about it.

If he really hated you so much, why did he always help you?

You remembered every little detail of how he had helped you in the past.

But every time, they would end up upset, because Jimin Park would always use harsh words on you, like what he just did...

You lowered your head, and there was a mockery of yourself at the bottom of your eyes.

You felt pathetic. If he really wanted to help you, he wouldn't say such hurtful words to you in front of so many people.  He was right.  It was his decision not to cooperate with Yun Company.  He helped you at the store because he didn't want you to embarrass the Park family.

You was the one who thought a lot.

Suddenly, you felt a slight pain in your lower abdomen and your face turned pale.  You sat up straight and extended your hand to gently rub your lower abdomen.  Suddenly, you seemed to remember something.

You was... a pregnant woman!

Since you hadn't had any morning sickness for the past few days, you had forgotten about this baby's existence. Otherwise... you wouldn't have been drinking last night.

You was really... so neglectful. You got up and went to the pantry to pour a cup of warm water to drink. Unfortunately, the pain did not subside. It didn't hurt much, but the discomfort persisted. You sat for a while. The pain didn't get worse so you thought it should be okay.

However, you did not expect the pain to worsen in the afternoon. Just as you was still hesitant to ask for leave, Chul suddenly came to find you.

Chul : “Assistant Yn, we need to send this document to the Planning Department. Please send it back.”

YN : “Okay, sure.”

You extended your hand and took it with difficulty.

Chul noticed your pale face. You looked like you was sick. He frowned slightly and said...

Chul : “Assistant Yn, you don’t look well. Are you sick?”

You shook your head and said...

YN : “I'm fine.”

Chul : “Are you sure?”

Chul asked suspiciously : "Your lips are really pale.."

Hearing this, You took out your lipstick and added some color to your lips.

Chul : “.....”

Damn it! You looked very ill now.  But after you put on lipstick, the bright red color on your lips was in sharp contrast to your pale face, making you look extremely scary.

YN : “I will hand it over now.”

You put on your lipstick, got up, and picked up the document. Then you went up the stairs.

Chul was speechless upon seeing this. He scratch his head. what were you doing?  You was obviously sick, but you was still acting stubborn. What's wrong with you?