🔞 Part 21 🔞

so sweeties this is the most waited chapter 😊.... it's a long chapter btw....hope you guys enjoy it😊......

You followed his line of sight and lowered your head, only to discover what Jimin was staring at.

YN : "Bastard!"

After scolding him, You stared at him and immediately backed off.

Jimin's body was already in the air at that moment. Because he wasn't expecting you to turn away so suddenly, his body began to tilt to one side and he fell towards the ground.

YN : "Ah!"

You screamed in shock. And immediately ran forward and caught him. Even though Jimin was skinny, his muscles were still very strong and his body really heavy. You staggered a few steps back and nearly fell.

Fortunately, You managed to grab him with all your might before he hit the ground.  Your face turned red.

You asked worriedly once you both regained the balance.

YN : “Are you okay?”

Jimin had never been treated this way before, so his face became angry and he answered your question..

Jimin : "What do you think?"

YN : “I'm sorry. I didn't do that on purpose.”

You could only apologize.

YN : "Thank God you didn't fall. Come on, I'll help you again."

Jimin opened his thin lips for a moment and didn't respond. Then he slowly climbed into the wheelchair with your help.

Despite the complexity of the operation helping him, you finally breathed a sigh of relief as he climbed onto the wheelchair.  You felt as if you had accomplished a great mission. When you was about to reach out to wipe the sweat from your forehead, Jimin grabbed your wrist.

You was stunned as you looked at him curiously.

YN : "What... What are you doing?"

Jimin's eyes narrowed and he looked a little evil.

Jimin : “I didn’t know you were so good at seducing people. I underestimated you.”

YN : "What? When am I..."

Before you could finish your words, Jimin pulled you and you fell into his arms. Then he grabbed your chin with two fingers.

Jimin : "It doesn't matter if you were intentional or not. But I'm curious, why would your ex dump you if you're such a good babe?"

Those unpleasant words entered your ears. Your face was a little pale and you bit your lower lip.

YN : "I didn't seduce you"

Jimin : "Are you still trying to deny it?"

Jimin sneered : "How stubborn you are."

YN : "I'm not!"

You looked at him stubbornly and said...

YN : “Jimin, from the beginning, you always said that I was trying to seduce you. But when did I do that before? Did I seduce you, or are you unable to control yourself whenever you see me?”

Jimin : “…I didn’t know you could talk so well.”

Then he increased his fist strength. You cried out in pain and frowned.

YN : "Let go o me!"

Jimin : "Let go of you? Isn't that what you want? It's so early in the morning and you're walking around without your underwear on. Then, you deliberately leaned your body on.."