Celestial Drake War Part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

Dragons clawed at the tanks and spat powerful laser blasts out of their mouths. Magical barriers defended them from giant missiles blasting their way at powerful dragons. With their sharp-honed jaws, they chomped on the ships, tanks, and even Titans but the Titans were not so easy to just take out.

The Titans punched, sliced, and even ripped off the Celestial Drakes wings. The Celestial Drakes have fought such threats but only went to war with their species. Seeing another threat such as the Titans brought awe to them, their combat skills dodged, blocked, and parried every assault that was coming at them. Scorch Titans became immune to the flames of the dragons, effective snipers ranging from sky-high Northstar Titans making point-blank shots at the dragon's heads.

Roars rage across the invasion descending from the numerous portals appearing from above. Battles cause devastating destruction to each other and none could catch a break from the attacks.

As the civilians were being escorted to safety, the Fire Team, including Caboose and Sergeant Johnson watched over their escape while battling against the army of dragons. Their relentless invasion was never-ending. Caboose clashed against one of the dragon's amazing strengths, using its tail to attack Caboose but the effects of the tail were not so easy to take him out. He grabbed their tails, pulling them closer for his axe to cut down on the dragon's head before proceeding to battle even more giant dragons.

The Fire Team, Alex, Luke, and Felicia worked as an unstoppable team fighting the merciless space lizards. Felicia set up traps, stunning the dragons before Alex used his incredible resilience to make a killing blow but the dragons were no slouch. Some dragons had hundreds of years of experience and did not fall for the traps. Instead, Alex had no choice but to depend on his close combat skills but not without the help of Felicia and Luke.

Alex: DAMN! These guys are tough as FUCK!

Luke: Language!

Alex: I can say that at the right time!

Felicia: Boys! Now's not the time to wash your mouth with soup, we need to make sure these people get to safety!

Alex: Well, how many enemies are there?!

Felicia: About...a lot! Hundreds?! I-I don't know, I just can't believe we're fighting dragons! DRAGONS!

Luke: Space dragons, to be exact!

Felicia: I know! It's like we make more and more enemies every day! Johnson, Caboose, what's your status?

Sergeant Johnson: Their portal isn't closing, so that's a problem! Caboose is making one hell of a pile of corpses, but it ain't gonna be enough!

Felicia: Damn! Where the hell is Jack and Max?!

BOOOM!!

The devastating boom was unexpected as multiple fiery dragons decided to crash down with fierce flames burning the surrounding area.