②② ❀𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐❀

It's been two weeks since Hatim caught Tahir. They shifted him to their secret hideout in the forest. Hatim, Shams, and Asad are doing everything to get the truth out of Tahir, but he's not opening his mouth, frustrating Hatim. Still, he seems calm around the family, especially Maira.

Maira has completely recovered. She started walking on her own and also helps Zernish and Sara in the kitchen.

In the evening, the family was sitting in the lawn for tea. Maira prepared tea and pakoras for everyone and served them. "Wow, Bhabi, pakoras! The aroma is so delightful," Zeeshan said excitedly. He immediately picked up a pakora and put it into his mouth, but the pakora was hot, and he started jumping. "Ah, it's too hot," he winced, making everyone laugh. "Who said to attack them like hungry wolves?" Zain laughed.

"I received a call from Hamdan bhai today. They are asking for the engagement date," Jamshed said, picking up a cup of tea from the table. They had agreed to Daniyal's proposal a week ago. Sara felt extremely shy and excused herself, leaving from there.

"Choose any day of this week," Zernish suggested. "So, is Saturday okay then?" Jamshed asked, and everyone nodded. "You should ask taya Abbu as well to ensure there's no issue with him coming from Karachi," Hatim added. Jamshed had an elder brother, Hussain, who lived in Karachi with his wife and children.

"I talked to them, they mentioned they won't be able to come. Talha's wedding is at the end of this month, and they are busy with the preparations. Other than Talha, there's no other man there who can handle everything. Bhai Sahab is in a wheelchair, He's suggesting that we all come a week before the wedding, so we can help with the preparations," Jamshed explained.

"Alright, we'll leave a week earlier then. Farhan, you should also take two weeks off from the hospital," Zernish suggested, to which Farhan nodded. "I'll apply for leave right away to avoid any issues," he replied. Zain and Zeeshan clapped their hands in excitement. "It will be so much fun, first Sara's engagement, then the wedding, and we'll all go to Karachi!" Zain exclaimed. Hatim smacked his head. "Getting excited for a wedding is a girl's thing. Why are you happy?" Zain cleared his throat and sat embarrassed, making everyone laugh.

"The engagement is just around the corner, we should start shopping," Zernish suggested. "Hatim, take the ladies for shopping. I'll handle the office work. Zain and Zeeshan, I'll drop you off at the university," Shams said. Hatim gave him a skeptical look, to which Shams nodded. He didn't want to go shopping, but for the ladies safety, he agreed – he couldn't let them go alone.

"We don't want to go to university, we want to go shopping too," Zeeshan said. Hatim glared at him. "Focus on your studies, this is your last year," he said. Zain groaned, "Bhai, that's not fair!" He stood up and left, and everyone laughed at his childishness.

"Maira, get ready and tell Sara to get ready too. We'll leave in a little while," Zernish said. Maira smiled, nodded, and went to Sara's room. As soon as she entered, Sara happily hugged her. "Thank you, thank you so much, Bhabi!" she exclaimed. Maira laughed and hugged her back. "Your happiness is more important to me than anything else. If you are happy with this relationship, how could I let my doll be sad?" Maira said, cupping Sara's face.

"You're so nice," Sara said. Maira smiled. "You're nicer than me, my dear. Anyway, forget about all this now. Maa has said to get ready quickly, we're going shopping," Maira said. Sara nodded, and Maira went to her room to get ready.

"You look very beautiful," Hatim back-hugged her as she was getting ready in front of the mirror. "Hatim, what are you doing? The door is open. What if someone comes in?" Maira said, trying to wiggle out of his grip, but he tightened his hold on her. "Let them come, am I afraid of anyone? I'm romancing with my wife," he whispered in her ear and gave her a heated kiss, making her whole body shiver. "H... Hatim," she moaned, closing her eyes, and the hairbrush fell from her hand.