①⓪ ❀𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑?❀

"Bhai, there's no sound coming from inside Maira's room, and I'm really scared," Sara said, her voice trembling. Hatim could hear the sounds of knocking on the door and calling out for Maira from the other side.

"Sara, get the spare key and unlock the door. We're on our way," Hatim said, his hands trembling on the steering wheel. He started driving again, his whole body shaking with fear.

"Bhai, I've tried that, but the door won't open. It feels like it's jammed," Sara explained. Hatim's frown turned into guilt in a moment as he recalled slamming the door shut when he left her room.

"Maybe the door got jammed because I slammed it shut so hard. If something happens to Maira, I'll never forgive myself," Hatim thought, punching the steering wheel in frustration.

"Sara, tell Zain and Zeeshan to break the door down; I'm almost there," he instructed.

"Okay, Bhai," she replied and hung up.

"Hatim, what happened?" Farhan asked, concerned. Hatim explained everything while driving back to his house at full speed.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

On the other side, everyone continued knocking on the door of Maira's room, desperately trying to get a response.

"Maira, my child, please say something. Are you okay?" Zernish cried out in worry.

"Zain, Zeeshan, bhai said to break the door down," Sara informed them. Both of them nodded and positioned themselves in front of the door.

"On the count of three, we'll push it together," Zain said, to which Zeeshan nodded. They counted to three and pushed the door. After a few attempts, the door finally broke open, revealing Maira lying unconscious on the floor.

"Maira!!!" Everyone gasped in shock at her condition and hurried to her side. They shook her gently.

"Maira, my child, open your eyes. What happened?" Zernish patted her cheeks. Sara brought water and sprinkle it on her face, but she remained unconscious.

While they were attempting to wake her, Hatim arrived with Farhan. He stopped in his tracks upon seeing Maira on the floor, and then his gaze fell upon her hand.

"Hatim, look what happened to Maira," Zernish's voice snapped him out of shock, and he swiftly rushed towards her, kneeling in front of her.

"Maira, please open your eyes," Hatim cried, gently patting her cheeks.

"Hatim, let me have a look," Farhan said, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Bhai, she feels so cold," Hatim stated, standing up to give Farhan space. Farhan knelt in front of Maira to assess her condition.

"What had happened that Maira caused herself so much harm?" Jamshed asked looking at Hatim, anger evident in his voice.

Before Hatim could respond, Farhan spoke up.

"Her condition is not good."

"We should take her to the hospital," Jamshed insisted, but Farhan shook his head.

"Before taking her to the hospital, we need to restore her heartbeat. I can't feel her pulse," Farhan responded. Everyone gasped upon hearing this.

Farhan carefully positioned her on the floor, placing a cloth under her neck, and began performing CPR. Hatim looked on in shock, his hands trembling, while everyone else was in tears.