⑥ ❀𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢❀

All the family members were in the room with Maira. Zernish and Sara were sitting on the bed, Jamshed was on a chair, and Zain, Zeeshan, and Hatim were standing near the bed.

"I still can't believe I'm seeing you in front of me," Sara sobbed as she held Maira's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Maira smiled weakly at her.

Zernish and Jamshed were still crying. "Maa, Baba, please don't cry," Maira said, holding Zernish's hand. She kissed her forehead and ran her hand through her hair lovingly.

"My princess, my dear daughter, these are just tears of joy," Zernish said, trying to control herself, but the tears wouldn't stop.

The doctor arrived at that moment, and Maira looked at him in panic. He sat in front of the bed on a chair and checked her blood pressure and sugar levels.

"Your sugar and blood pressure levels are very low, this is mainly due to excessive weakness, and you're also underweight," the doctor informed. "Doctor, is there any danger to my daughter? Is she okay?" Jamshed asked with concern. "No, there's no such danger. She's just feeling dizzy due to stress and weakness," he answered. Maira sighed in relief that he didn't know about her illness.

"For now, I'll give you an injection to help you feel better, and I'll prescribe some medicines for you to take regularly," he said and administered the injection, which made her drowsy instantly, and then he left. Hatim, Zain, and Zeeshan went out with him.

"Doctor, is everything okay? I'm really worried about Maira's health. She fainted twice since yesterday, and that's not normal," he asked the doctor again. The doctor sighed, "She's suffering from severe weakness, which could potentially lead to serious problems. I've given her sedatives for now, which will make her sleep for at least 12 hours. I suspect she might have a mental disorder like depression or anxiety." Hatim nodded, "It's possible, as she has been through a lot of hardships."

"Try to reduce her stress and keep her as happy as possible," the doctor said. "We'll do our best to ensure Maira doesn't have any worries," Hatim reassured.

"And speaking of keeping her happy, we're an expert for that, don't we, Zeeshan?" He raised his eyebrow at Zeeshan, who nodded. Hatim smiled, knowing they were already thinking of ways to make her laugh.

"Once she's feeling a bit better, bring her to the hospital for a proper checkup and tests," the doctor added. Hatim nodded, and then the doctor left. The three of them went inside and saw Maira sleeping soundly while holding Zernish's hand. Zernish was still lovingly stroking her hair, tears in her eyes.

"Hatim always used to say that Maira is alive, but we never truly believed him," she cried. Zain went towards his mother and hugged her. "We can't imagine how much pain Maira has gone through," Sara said with a sigh.

"Hatim, where did you find her?" Jamshed asked. Hatim told them everything that happened yesterday and explained what Maira's uncle did to her. "He's such a cruel person, inflicting so much harm on an innocent child," Jamshed said, his voice filled with extreme anger. "I wish I could meet him once and ask him on what basis he kept Maira away from all of us," Hatim said, clenching his fists.

"I know that seeing Maira in this condition has been incredibly painful for all of us, but right now, she needs our love. We have to keep her happy," Sara added. Both Jamshed and Hatim looked at her and immediately nodded.

"We should be grateful that our Maira has come back to us alive," Zain said with a smile. "My daughter... May Allah protect you from all sorrows and pain," Zernish whispered, kissing Maira's hand.