⑧ ❀𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚒𝚖❀

In the evening, everyone gathered in the lawn for tea, including Hatim, who had returned from the office with Shams.

"How about playing volleyball?" Sara suggested, standing up with excitement. Zain joined her, giving her a high-five.

"Will Hatim Bhai and Maira also play?" Zeeshan asked. Maira hesitated to answer and looked at Hatim.

"Come on, Bhai, let's play now. You know, Maira, when we used to ask Bhai to play with us earlier, he give us an expression like Changaiz Khan gave to his enemies." Zain said, laughing. His laughter faded when he noticed Hatim looking at him. Zain cleared his throat and mumbled a small sorry, which made everyone laugh.

"Alright, let's play. Come on, Maira," Hatim said. He stood up and extended his hand to Maira. After a brief moment, she shyly took his hand, and they both got up. Zernish and Jamshed observed them lovingly.

"I'll be on Maira's team," Zain said as soon as they reached the play area. "No, I'll be on her team. You go to the other team," Zeeshan insisted, pushing him away.

"This can't happen. I'll stay with Maira, and the rest of you go wherever you want," Sara glared at them. Hatim stepped in between.

"If you all want me and Maira to play, I'll decide the teams," he said. Everyone sighed and nodded. "Okay, Bhai," Zeeshan said as he sat on the grass.

"Hmmm, in team one, it's me, Maira, and Zain, and in team two, Zeeshan, Sara, and Shams," Hatim said after thinking for a moment. Sara gasped, "Bhai, that's not fair. I absolutely refuse to play with him," she said, glaring at Shams. "Just like I'm dying to play with her," Shams said sarcastically. They both started arguing again, but Hatim stepped in.

"Enough, both of you, if you want to play, you'll play like this. It's your punishment for fighting," Hatim said firmly. Both reluctantly agreed, still giving each other angry looks. They played together, and Maira enjoyed it a lot. She was laughing and running around freely, momentarily forgetting her pain. However, due to all the jumping around, she got lightheaded, lost her balance, and fell down.

"Maira!!!" Hatim quickly ran towards her and held her in his arms. Everyone gathered around her.

"Maira, open your eyes. What happened? Can someone bring some water?" he said, patting her cheeks.

Sara swiftly grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to Hatim. He poured some water onto his hand and sprinkled it on Maira's face. Slowly, she regained consciousness.

"Maira, are you okay, dear?" Jamshed asked, concerned.

"Yes, Baba, I'm fine. I don't know what happened, I suddenly got dizzy," Maira replied, doing her best to appear normal, but the dizziness and the pain in her head were betraying her.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have let her play like this. She's still weak," Hatim said with a frown.

"It's not your fault, I chose to play. Please, you all don't need to worry, I'm completely fine," she said with a smile.

"Can you stand up?" Hatim asked. She nodded, and with Hatim and Sara's assistance, she slowly got up and was guided to where the couches were. She sat down, trying to regain her composure.

"Dear, are you really okay?" Zernish asked, looking at her with concern. Maira hugged her. "Maa, please don't worry, I'm perfectly fine."

"May Allah grant you good health soon. I don't know why there's a fear in my heart," Zernish said.