①⑤ ❀𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜❀

Hatim was shocked to hear what Asad had told him.

"How and when did all of this happen?" he asked.

"Bhai, it happened last night. Nobody knows exactly how it happened. Some say it was a short circuit, and others claim it was a gas cylinder explosion. I don't believe either of those stories. It feels like this was done as an act of revenge by someone," Asad informed him. Hatim held his head in his hands, trembling with anger.

"If this was done intentionally, I won't let the culprit go unpunished," he said. "Bhai, remember the boss of that gang from Multan managed to escape. If he's behind all of this..." Asad said, and Hatim clenched his fists.

"Whoever did this, we'll find and track them down," Hatim said firmly.

Asad nodded, and they drove to their warehouse. They reached the location within 15 minutes. Hatim took a sharp breath when he saw his burnt warehouse. Both of them stepped out of the car.

"Has anyone been seriously injured?" Hatim inquired. "No, Bhai, but all of our belongings have burned, and even the torture room where we held the one we caught from Multan has been engulfed in flames," Asad replied.

"The belongings can be replaced, thank God no one was harmed, and as for that man, he wasn't going to speak anyway, I'd have killed him myself," Hatim said.

They entered the warehouse and inspected the damage.

"We need to find the boss of that gang as soon as possible. It seems like his work because the fire started specifically in the torture room. It means someone among us is leaking information to him. We have to find that person first," Hatim said, taking a seat. Shams arrived breathless and was stunned to see the mess. Hatim and Asad explained everything to him.

"I'm absolutely sure this was the work of that leader from Multan," Shams said, punching the wall in anger. "We don't have his name, we don't know what he looks like, how are we supposed to find him?" Hatim hung his head low, his heart racing at an unnatural speed. Shams placed a comforting hand on Hatim's shoulder.

"Something will come up. Stressing out like this won't help, it'll only make you sick... You haven't been resting properly with all the worry about Bhabi," Shams said. Hatim took a deep breath and nodded.

"Bhai, why don't you ask Bhabi? She might have seen him and maybe she heard his name," Asad suggested. Hatim stood up abruptly and hugged Asad.

"You're a true genius, my brother. I hadn't even thought of that. Let Maira come back home from the hospital, then I'll find a way to ask her," Hatim said. He felt a little relieved after hearing Asad's suggestion. They spent some time there, carefully examining every detail, hoping to find some evidence, but unfortunately, they didn't find any.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

On the other side, someone was watching a video of Hatim's warehouse burning. He laughed gleefully while sipping his favorite alcoholic drink.

"Wow, what a job you guys have done! You all deserve a reward," he exclaimed, tossing bundles of money in front of the men who eagerly picked it up.

"Kabir Sir, this is all thanks to your generosity. Otherwise, who cares about people like us," one of the men remarked.

Indeed, it was Kabir behind all of this. He laughed and instructed them to leave.

"What do you think, Hatim Khan? Do you believe that after what you've done, you can escape from my hands? You're the one who killed my father, burned him, yes I am his son. Not only that, you burned my place, killed my people, and took my Maira," Kabir raged, glaring at Hatim's picture on the wall. He angrily hurled a vase against the wall.