①④ ❀𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚝❀

The next day, Maira, Hatim, Sara, and Zeeshan were waiting for Zain to bring the guitar.

"Where is Zain?" Zeeshan said, growing impatient. "I had told you that I would bring it, but it seems you trust Zain more than me, right? Now see."

"You're getting angry as if we've given Zain some huge mission which you didn't get," Hatim laughed. Before Zeeshan could respond, Zain arrived with the guitar.

"Assalamualaikum, everyone," Zain greeted them. They returned the greeting, and he handed the guitar to Hatim, who was sitting on the bed with Maira.

"It felt like I was being praised," Zain remarked as he took a seat on the sofa.

"Where were you for so long?" Zeeshan asked, crossing his arms. "Maa asked me to clean the room, which is why I got late," Zain replied.

"Why don't you keep the room clean?" Zeeshan said. Zain raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, you're talking as if I dance in the room," he retorted. Zeeshan gasped and ran towards Zain, hugging him.

"Oh, my brother, my life, you took it seriously," Zeeshan said, trying to divert the conversation. "It seems like something is being hidden," Maira asked. Zeeshan, looking panicked, glanced at her. "Bhabi, you too?" he responded.

"Well, Bhabi is right. Now I can't hide anymore. You do the things and in the morning, I have to clean the room and the scolding from Maa is a different story," Zain confessed. "What's this top-secret thing between you two that's making Zeeshan all flustered?" Sara inquired. Zeeshan tried to silence his brother, but Zain pushed him away.

"This Zeeshan, I don't know what mischievous spirit possesses him at night. All of a sudden, in the middle of the night, he gets up and starts roaming around in his sleep. He peacefully messes up the entire room and then goes back to his bed and sleeps like nothing happened," Zain shared, and everyone burst into laughter, holding their stomachs. Zeeshan sat in a corner, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh my, Zeeshan, is this true?" Hatim chuckled. "Why are you asking him? He's sleepwalking, he doesn't remember a thing in the morning," Zain said, and Zeeshan sat cross-legged, making faces.

"Well, it's not my fault, I can't control it," Zeeshan defended himself.

"I feel sorry for the poor girl who's going to marry him," Sara laughed.

"Now, come on, everyone, why are you bothering my brother like this?" Maira said. Zeeshan looked at her happily. "Thank you, Bhabi. Now you're the only one who can understand me, they've all sided against me."

"I'll only stop this when you promise that you'll clean the room in the morning," Zain said. "I promise, I promise, let's end this right here, please. We've gathered here for Bhai, remember?" Zeeshan said, trying to stop the topic.

Everyone nodded and took their seats. Hatim nervously looked at Maira because he rarely sang in front of anyone except her. Maira smiled at him, held his hand, and gave it a gentle squeeze, instantly boosting Hatim's confidence. He nodded and smiled back.

"So, Bhai, which song will you sing? Sing something for Bhabi," Zain suggested. "Why don't you sing that song you were singing for Bhabi the other day?" Sara chimed in. Maira looked at Hatim.

"You can sing that song Sara is talking about," she suggested. Hatim nodded and began playing the guitar.

Khairiyat puchho
Kabhi to kaifiyat puchho
Tumhaare bin deewane ka
Kya haal hai

(Everyone gasped in awe upon hearing his melodious voice, except Maira, who listened with a lot of emotions, a beaming smile on her face.)

Dil mera dekho
na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hain
Anjaam hai tay mera

Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain
Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain Ho...

(Maira felt the depth of pain and suffering behind each word. Every lyric resonated deeply in her heart, evoking profound emotions within her as she listened intently.)

Khairiyat pucho
kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho
na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

(Everyone got tears in their eyes by listening to the song)

Tumhari tasveer ke sahaare
mausam kayi guzaare
Mausami na samjho par ishq ko humaare

Nazron ke saamne
main aata nahi tumhare
Magar rehte ho har pal
manzar me tum humare

Agar ishq se hai mila
Phir dard se kya gila
Iss dard mein zindagi khush haal hai
Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain O...

Khairiyat pucho
kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho
na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera
Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain
Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain.

<If you didn't listen the song before please listen it here and one more thing this song is from a film but in this story just imagine that Hatim wrote this Song for Maira>

Hatim sang the song with closed eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw Maira crying. He immediately put the guitar down and pulled Maira into a hug.

"Maira, why are you crying?" he asked, panicked to see tears in her eyes. "Y-you missed me s-so much," she sobbed.

"Bhai, I've never heard this song before, Oh my God, did you write this song?" Sara gasped. Hatim nodded.

"I always believed that Maira is alive and will come back to me soon, so I embedded that belief into a song," Hatim explained. Everyone was in awe listening to him. The three of them got up and wrapped their arms around Maira and Hatim, sharing a group hug. After a while, Asad entered with Zernish. They greeted each other.

"It's really nice to meet you again. May Allah grant you a speedy recovery, Maira... I mean, Bhabi," Asad said, making Maira smile.

"Bhai, can you come with me for a little while? There's a very important meeting," Asad asked. Hatim looked at Asad and sensed that something was not right.

"I'll be back in a little while," Hatim said, patting Maira's hand. "Don't worry, Bhai, we're here," Zeeshan assured. Hatim glanced at Maira, noticing her concern. He gently nodded and smiled at her before leaving with Asad.

"Asad, what's wrong? You seem really distressed," Hatim asked as they sat in the car.

"Bhai, someone set fire to our warehouse, it caused a lot of damage," Asad informed him. Hatim looked at him, wide-eyed, shocked by the news.

"What!!"

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

So here's a new chapter what do you think about it.

What do you think about Hatim's singing talent and who do think put fire in Hatim's were house...

I know the chapter is a bit short but I just wanted the story to be on a lighter note so I added these scenes hope you like them ❤

Do Vote and comment if you like it...

Happy reading...

Next Chapter will be on Friday...