Yanderes... Means problems.

Start from the beginning

"Right?" I saw Andrew's expression darken a little in fear.

"You know I always keep my promises," I said in a dry tone. To be honest, I wouldn't do that, he's a good friend and I wouldn't kill my friend just for that; but he would get hit a little.

Edward touched Andrew's shoulder and said, "Remember the Brothers code."

"Yes, I know," Andrew said in a serious tone.

"Victor wouldn't dump you in New York Bay, but he would probably hit you, and I think he's more capable of defending himself with his current body," Edward continued.

Suddenly, Leona appears in front of me and takes my cell phone, I look at her confused, then she flips the image to the side and sees Sasha's photo.

"Who is she?" She asked in a neutral tone.

"Oh, she's my second wife."

"..."

My three friends look at me with the most shocked face I've ever seen in my life, if this was an anime I bet their mouths would be on the ground by now.

"Hold the balls of the donkey!" Andrew practically yelled, he approaches Leona and looks at the image of Sasha on the phone.

I see Leona's eyebrow twitch a little in annoyance, but she's silent.

I see Edward approaching, and he also sees Sasha's photo.

"Hmm, I don't know how to react to that, when did you become a chad?" Edward spoke in a tired tone.

Ads by Pubfuture
I see my cat climbing on Edward's shoulder and looking at Sasha's picture, then he looks at me and meows as he raises his paw: "Meow."

He seemed to be praising me or something.

"W-Wait," Leona looked quite shaken, she looks at me and asks, "Do they know about each other!?"

"Yes, of course," I replied.

"..."

"Damn, Victor... You made quite a catch, I never thought I would say that, but I'm proud of you." Edward spoke as he held back the tears from his eyes; somehow I could tell he was jealous, but at the same time, he was scared.

"Ed, you don't understand! You know our friend here, right? Do you think he's a man to chase after another woman if he's married!? He's not me!" Andrew practically screamed.

Bruh, you mustn't say that about yourself with pride.

"Coming to think about it, you're right," Edward said.

"Yes, Victor is a very loyal man," Leona said and the three looked at me.

"Well, to be honest, they're the ones who came after me," I replied with a happy little smile.

"..."

The three of them look at me with dead fish eyes, Leona said, "You know you can't marry more than one person in this country, right?"

"I know." I nod my head in agreement, but human law means nothing to vampires.

"Question." Andrew raised his hand like he was a child who wanted to ask the teacher a question.

"What?"

"Do your wives get angry when other women approach you? Do they suddenly have tantrums? Are they very jealous?"

I look at Andrew shocked, "How did you know that?"

"Bruh," Andrew replied, he looked at Edward and Leona, "Now everything makes sense."