"The party is at my uncles house which I live at, of course I'm going." Poppy laughed.

"I'll see you there then." Warren winked as he walked off.

Poppy couldn't help but smile more when she was around Warren. Poppy didn't understand why she got a funny feeling in her stomach every time Warren was near her.

<~~~~~~~~>

After school.

Poppy and DJ were in the their family living room with their friends. There was food all around the room. Everyone was ready and waiting for Kimmy to walk in so they could surprise her with her party.

Poppy felt a tap on her shoulder and as she turned around she saw Warren and Josie. "You guys made it." Poppy hugs them both.

"We did." Josie hugged her best friend back. "We also bought Kimmy a present which we placed on the couch."

Poppy stopped hugging the twins and pulled away. "That's so sweet of you guys."

Michelle then walked into the living room.

"Michelle, you are supposed to be in the kitchen. Not carrying around pretzels." DJ sighed in annoyance at her youngest sister.

Michelle then accidentally drops the pretzels on the floor.

"It's ok, Michelle. I'll clean it up." DJ sighed as she picked up the pretzels off the floor.

Jesse then enters, causing DJ and Poppy's friends to go quiet and all stare at Jesse. "Michelle, what are you doing here?" Jesse picked up his niece. Jesse then realised how quiet it is and turned to his daughter and his niece. "Poppy, DJ this is a party. Why is everyone so quiet?" Jesse asked in confusion as he looked over at the group of girls grinning at him.

DJ nudged her uncle. "They think you're cute."

Jesse chuckled. "Where were they when I was twelve?"

"Not born." Poppy pushed her father and Michelle out the room.

"Ok, I promise that was the last interruption." DJ insists, but just then the front door opens and Stephanie walks in.

"Hello!" Stephanie twirls around in her dress.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "I don't remember you being on the guest list."

"Stephanie, what are you doing down here?" DJ asked her sister.

"Joining the party." Stephanie shrugs.

"As if." Poppy scoffed.

"Stephanie, please go upstairs." DJ pleaded as she pointed upstairs.

"But I wanna have fun at the party." Stephanie whines.

Warren goes over to Stephanie and pulls out 5 dollars from his pocket. "Here, kid. If I give you this then you gotta leave us alone for the entire night."

"Deal." Stephanie grabbed the cash and went upstairs.

"I'm so happy I'm an only child." Poppy hummed.

DJ then hears footsteps from outside. "Oh, that's Kimmy. Everybody hide." DJ whispers.

Josie flicks the lights off and everyone hides behind the couch.

Kimmy then walks in and flicks on the light, causing everyone to jump out from their hiding spot and shout.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouts to the Gibbler girl.

Kimmy gasps. "A surprise party for me? What a surprise!"

Josie narrowed her eyes. "I'm getting the vibe that she already knew about the surprise party."