Reunion (Lux and Umbra)

(Lux's POV)

It's been 3 Days Since I found out that Umbra, Who was taken from me By Neyrox, is still His old, Slutty self. The 6 of us, Kilak, and M came up with a plan to have him put a tracker on the city and Escape with the tools M sent him. If he were to escape, He's to go to the nearest Agencies we run and contact either Me, Susan, Mox, DJ, Jen, Or Leo. Then, Have him hide in the Agent house we're staying in. As long as he stays in the shadows, He can Easily Travel around the world.

I was Wandering around the Alleyways with Azure on Voider Patrol, Beating each Voider on our Designated path, But all the while I still couldn't help but wonder about Umbra. I told the rest of the Agency about Umbra, Should he come back.

Dan: still thinking about That Friend of yours?

Dan must've saw that I was Preoccupied by my thoughts. And Guessed right. I then turned towards the others, Who're looking at me.

Me: Yeah. It's just... All this time, I thought he was gone. But now that I know he's still himself... I can't help but wonder. Does he blame me for not being able to save him in time?

Neo then looks over my shoulder, and a Exclamation point shows on his Cheek screens.

Neo: Heads up!

I then turned around behind me to find a group of Voiders Lumbering towards us from the Shadows. I pointed my Guns at them and was about to shoot them, when suddenly, a Flash and some cutting noises later, they fall into pieces and Disappear in mist. All we could do was stare at where they were in confusion.

Lucy: Milo... Was that you?

Milo: No. I can't reach that Far. Dan?

Dan: My Burst-Disk's Full.

Just then, I spotted a Pair of Glowing, Purple Eyes floating in the Shadows of where the Voiders Died, and whoever they Belong to were staring back at me. At this point, everyone spotted them.

Dan: Who's There?

The pair of eyes kept staring at me, and for whatever reason, a Sense of Familiarity washes over me. have I...

???: I never once blamed nor hated you.

The moment that Voice reached my Ears, my heart skipped a Few beasts. And the Owner then stepped out of the Shadows, Wearing Black Clothes. I know him. Even after one year, that Mischievous grin and Look in his eyes haven't Changed.

Umbra: Lux.

Me: . . . Um... Bra?

I can immediately tell that any traces of corruption were gone as I stared at him. I put my weapons away then motioned the others to do the same as Umbra Walks over to me and Saluted.

Umbra: I'm Back, Commander.

Me: . . . Lucy?

Lucy nods and Fishes out a Corruption Level Sensor tablet, Which is used to Tell what kind of Level of Corruption a Person has. Lucy then Holds it up to Umbra, and a Smile shows on her Face.

Lucy: He's Clean. Zero.

It's really Him. I then turned towards Umbra with a welcoming smile.

Me: It's... Good to have you back.

Umbra Nods and Looks at the others, Then back at me.

Umbra: Are these new Friends of Yours?

Me: team Azure. We grew tight over the course of our Journey with him. But we Shouldn't Discuss that Here.

Umbra then Nods.

Umbra: Yeah, That bastard can travel anywhere in the world.

I then turned towards the others, Which I've let in on the plan. The 4 of them Nodded and I walked over to Umbra to Grab his paw.