new Friends in the Stars

I walked with Fenix, Snow and Ash into the entertainment section, Which is basically a Big gaming cafe with a wall like window showing the outside. There were streaming booths, Couches, TVs and food printers. I was practically amazed by it all.

Fenix: Welcome to the Entertainment Section.

Me: Okay... I'm Definitely going to spend most of my free time here.

Nexus: M!

I spotted Nexus Rushing from Rav, Kelly and Henry towards me excitedly. Making me a bit nervous.

Nexus: Dude! You never told me that YOU'RE the guy who Sang "Star in the Void"!

Me: Y-yeah. That's me...

Fenix: Nexus, You're making him nervous.

Nexus then realized and backed up a bit As the others approached.

Nexus: Sorry, it's just, I've really been wanting to meet you. You practically Made a new kind of Music. Some of my Agent teammates even made their own.

More like Resurrected it. I took Inspiration from Lotus Juice.

Kelly: How was your class?

Me: it was... Different from what my old school days were like. In a good way.

Rav: Glad Otto was your teacher, If it were Nate...

Henry: Yeah, You'd Definitely be having a hard time.

Me: While having a mental breakdown if he rips off my hood.

Fenix: Yeah, I can see him doing that.

Suddenly, My Stomach grumbles loud enough for everyone to hear it. I practically skipped lunch during class today.

Fenix: That's right, You haven't had lunch yet.

Me: No, I was Listening to Otto about the different Levels of Commission. 6, in the color coded of Green, yellow, blue, Purple, Red, and White, Right?

Nexus: Yep.

I then walked over to the table and pulled out my portable food printer from my inventory and Setted it on the table.

Henry: Um... M? Did Otto go over the rules of this place?

I then printed myself a hotdog, or as the Furries call it "Meatrod bun", and sat down at the table as i putted the portable food printer away.

Me: Severe milk allergy. Printer's been modified so it's practically Safety guaranteed. Plus, I discussed it with Kilak on my way to the launch site.  He gave the Okay.

Fenix: Oh.

I then started to eat as the others sat around the table.

Fenix: but seriously, Who knew something like the Voiders were happening on earth without us knowing. It's Freaky...

Kelly: not only that, all kinds of weapons seem ineffective against them. It's a good thing that someone provided those attachments to the Agencies.

Ash and Snow then stared at me with smug Smiles.

I noticed Nate talking with a black Ram agent who's pointing my way. Nate then turns his head towards me and Spots me, Then started to speed walk towards me.

Nate: M, I heard from one of my teammates that you Brought a Unregistered Food printer to this section. We have Food printers right over there.

Nate then stops 6 paces away from me as I finished my hotdog and Studied the Tablet Handbook Otto gave me.

Nate: and I see that you've not taken my advice with the Hood. Please hand over the foo--

Me: Milk allergy, Game over extreme. safety guaranteed. Commander gave the Okay. Could you be quiet? I'm trying to study before Playing a few games with the others.

Nate: . . . I'm glad that you're studying the Hand book that Otto gave you. It includes a Guide on the rules of the Agent code.

I then turned towards Nate

Me: I know. I was taught about them by Otto.

Nate: then tell me. What's rule #6?

Me: "on duty, or in the agency, No clothes on the outermost layer or anything obscuring the Face is allowed, unless under special circumstances."

Nate then smiles

Nate: That's correct. So I think you should know what to do.

Me: "UNLESS under SPECIAL circumstances".

Nate's face then turned into a blank Stare as I got up from the table.

Me: I've been informed... That you weren't in the meeting yesterday. That's when I introduced myself to the whole agency and explained that I have reasons why I have this hood. In which I'll Reveal once I'm used to the place. So please, Have some patience?

Nate's face then turned into a slight scowl.

Nate: And What are these "Reasons"?

Me: . . . I guess I can share one Now... Someone... Kidnapped me back on earth, So I'm here. And to be honest, No Offense, I don't completely trust you Guys. I'd like to take my time.

All eyes were now on me, and I was starting to get uncomfortable.
Nate just looks at me and Shakes his head.

Nate: That's not a good reason Either. Although there has been ONE successful infiltration, The Whitenova agency has improved it's security system based on that. This is probably the most safest place for anyone born on earth to be. You don't need a hood.

I practically Sighed and turned towards the rest, who're staring at me.

Me: Sorry, But I believe I'd like to go back to my quarters, Looks like those games will have to wait. Do you mind?

Fenix: Oh, No. You can go ahead.

Nexus: catch you later man.

I then nodded and walked past Nate and out of the section, but not giving a word to the Agent who told Nate about me.

Me: Snitch°

°ATSV