Side effects

June 19th

I Slowly Opened my eyes as I Feel the side effects of Star mode. my Head started to pound. Never the less I looked around to find out that I was Lying in the Training room on the Bed With a blanket Over me. SAI, Snow and Ash were Standing by the Side, watching over me. The two twins noticed my Stirring and Looked over to me, and Sighed in Relief.

Ash: Hey.

Me: Hey.

I slowly Lifted myself with the Help of The Twins. And despite the pain in my head, I immediately Noticed a Difference. I Couldn't Feel any tightness of my Uniform at all, Which Confused me. I then Proceeded to look under my Covers... To See that I'm Naked.

Me: Wh--!

I immediately hid My body with the Covers, And Looked at the twins with a Threatening Smile, Causing my teammates to Jolt as they were Blushing. Immediately telling me that they Saw it.

Me: What did you Boys do with my uniform~?

Both: It Wasn't Us!

Me: Hmmmmmm... X to Doubt.

I was Immediately embarrassed and was Mad at them, But SAI then Flew into my Vision.

SAI: Actually I can Confirm that they Haven't Laid a Paw on You. They just grabbed a Blanket and put it on you to Cover you up, Then reported what Happened. Apparently your Suit got Destroyed when you activated Star mode. You were out for 2 and a Half Days this time.

I got Confused by this, Which SAI Then Explained and Showed how my clothes get replaced with Glowing white ones when I Entered Star mode, Which I honestly Found Amazing and Frightening. I Did THAT?

Me: Woah...

Ash: Yeah, believe us, it was a Shocker the First time.

Snow then made a ice wall for me to Change into my old Outfit and a Extra pair of Gloves, I then proceeded to Step out. It was tough Doing it due to the headaches, but I managed to get changed. And with Ash's Help, I was Teleported to my Quarters. I was still Feeling the Side effects but I managed to Wobble myself to the bed and plopped down.

My thoughts Then went to the first time I used Star mode to Obliterate the Drones who Captured my Friends. Now that I think about it, I Did Feel a Breeze on... My...

I immediately started Flushing as I Realized it, and Retrieved my Phone to Confirm something with everyone who was present that Day.

Me: Guys. I found out that Star mode practically Destroys outer clothing and replace it with White shiny ones. The Day that I was Rescued by you guys...

DJ: Uh oh. Busted.

Me: You Guys got a Good Look?

Jen: It Was a Interesting Sight.

Mox: I confess, I Couldn't help but Stare.

Leo: Same here.

Susan: Sorry M.

Lux: I made sure that no one Touched "It".

Snow: We would Never!

Me: Well I'm glad you perverts liked the View. (Especially you Lux)

DJ: OOOOO putting your boyfriend on the Spot!

Susan: Sounds like something Lux Would like to See.

Lux: Okay, A. Not wrong. B. I believe I have the privilege. C. Fuck you M! >///<

I then decided to Tease Him a Bit.

Me: oh Go on then lol

Jen: Oh My