Tour

I hoped off the stage as Everyone started to leave the Room, taking Glances my way as it slowly started to sink in.

I, who never went to Agentschool, was immediately made Captain as soon as I joined.

Snow: Impressive Speech, Captain.

Me: Oh just use my name, please. It's weird getting called that.

Ash: Whatever you say. Anyway, We're taking you on a Tour around the Space station before meeting up with Kilak again

Me: Kay. Let's-a-go°

°Mario

And so, The twins began showing me around the Place, Starting of with the Main Hub, Which is at the Center of the space station and is Connected to all the other areas. There were dozens of WhiteNova Agents walking around. It's sorta Reminds me of a Plaza.

Snow: So There's the Training, Hanger, Living quarters, Creation, Armory, Missionary, which We just Came from, Cafeteria, Entertainment sections, and the Battleground.

Ash: The Training area is Where we usually train. We Have these AI controlled dummies with safe Weapons that'll attack the nearest agent once you run the program. It's also where we occasionally spar and Do "Agent Mock Tournament". It's a good way to hone your skills and there's no penalty if you lose.

Me: Of course you'd choose that one to lead off, Battle Junkies.

Snow: The Living quarters is pretty much what you expect. It's where we sleep. But regular agents have to Share rooms with 30 beds as well as Showers, while Captains Get their own living quarters.

Huh. I think I can see a reason why Kilak made me a Captain.

Me: How many people can be on a Team?

Ash: Around 35, if that Captain appoints Leaders to teams of 3-4. Meaning that you can have 6-10 Teams.

Snow: Though, all the other teams are full Currently. So we're the only two who're not on one.

Ash: That or We don't have the Specific Qualifications to Join.

The twins took glances towards me, Which I've caught. I know what they Want. And I couldn't help but smile.

Me: Yes you can Join my team.

Ash and Snow: YES!

The two of them high-pawed Each other.

Me: Continue please.

Snow: Right. The Creation area is where former YD and BO are in charge of Creating new weapons, Vaccines and other stuff. I imagine that they're going to be busy with making Starnite Weapons, As well as making a way for Dr Styles to Communicate with everyone.

Ash: Speaking of Which, The armory is where we store and maintain our weapons. It's also connected to the training section

Snow: Missionary is where we Receive missions, and where the Commander's office is. We just came from there.

Ash: Cafeteria is where we eat. Captains can either eat in their quarters or with us. Though, the Captains mostly sit out of their rooms and with each other.

Snow: The entertainment section is where we can take breaks, wind down, and hang out. It's also the workspace for making many of our games and music.

Ash: and Lastly, the BattleGround is this balcony like Arena where we Fight the Lotax Legion in these Raid like Boss Fights, In your races terms. But it's been so long since the Lotax Legion came that no one goes there. But we still keep the platform Functional.