Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

THE WEEK was up, Moon would officially be going back to Yasmine, who was going to be back from Paris the whole summer. The week was actually very nice with Moon.

Meanwhile most of Soomin's friends would be back from extra days of suspension. She grew nervous, it was heavily more peaceful with karate in her life.

She still talked to Demetri time to time, along with Sam and Nate. Well, if she could she'd talk to Robby. But Soomin had no idea where he was. She had an idea that Daniel or/and Johnny were gonna go looking for him somehow soon.

Currently she was FaceTiming Sam before going to school. Soomin planned to bike there like usual. "I'm nervous to go back...how did you handle it? You went back so much earlier than the rest of us." Sam asked, picking a dress for school.

"You get some stares when you get back. And probably some gossip too. Don't let that slide, you won your fight. Take that shit with pride." Soomin advised, letting Sam know of her experiences.

Winning a fight was so good for Soomin's confidence, but never would she recommend the aftermaths.

"I'll try. But no guarantees I can actually make it through a full day." Sam chuckled, though she was highly doubtful of her even making first period.

"I can help if you want. I don't have much to offer, but I'm here to talk." Soomin offered. "I know, thanks. It's nice to have a girl friend after Aisha left."

Aisha Robinson no longer attended West Valley High, the news still hurts Soomin. Yes, they weren't close, nor have had a conversation the past month, but Soomin still holds onto the memories when she used to be in Cobra Kai.

"I still can't believe she left the school. I mean her parents even put their house up for sale." Soomin sighed, "I hope she's doing well."

"When things get better, visiting her is a top thing I'd like right now." Sam smiled. "I don't even want to say it, it hurts to say it but I hope Robby isn't doing too bad as well." She adds.

It was quiet. Hard topic for the both of them. Soomin wasn't even there to see it, but she can tell anyone who saw the push happen was too stunned to speak on the topic.

She had missed Robby, terribly. They were friends, almost best friends if Soomin could have more confidence in initiating a conversation.

But Soomin knew how hard it was on Sam, she lost her boyfriend for all sakes.

"He's Robby, he'll make it in this world. He just needs a little love and support," Soomin replied. "I hope so." Sam said.