𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯 - 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯 - 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

Objectively, mornings in the Loud house sucked. Especially on Saturdays.

"I'm sorry, pumpkin, you just can't ride the scooter yet. You're not old enough!" Lynn Sr stressed as he ran after the screaming toddler. "It's not a TV, honey," he slammed shut the refrigerator door right in front of Leni's eyes, although she was probably more bothered by Lynn absentmindedly almost slapping her head with the scooter as he passed.

"Uh uh!" Rita scolded, taking the twins sugary cereal away from them. "You are not eating another thing until you finish this broccoli!"

"Broccoli's gross." Lola pointed out, stressing the syllables with hand gestures.

"And cold," her twin added.

Rita crossed her arms. "Well it was warm when I served it to you last night."

"But we don't wanna waste all this delicious cereal when there's so many hungry people in the world!" Lana tried to convince, getting nods of support from her sister.

"Well, Lisa and Mr. Nibbles can eat it," Rita ended the argument right then and there, taking the two bowls off the table and over to the counter where Lisa was conducting some sort of study. The twins groaned, cautiously using the fork to pick at the greens.

"I'm afraid Mr. Nibbles won't be receiving any rewards until he successfully completes this week's mouse maze." Lisa sneered at the animal and wrote things down on her notepad. Luan sensed the opportunity and slunk behind the child.

"Well, if he did complete it it would be a-maze-ing, hehe!"

...

"A-MAZE-ing?! Because the mouse goes through a maze!?" Luan desperately gestured at the maze, horrified by her family's silence. "That joke would've been funny if Mr. Coconuts was here!" She inhaled. "Has anybody seen him? He's been lost for three days."

"I'm big!" Lily still cried out, chasing after her father.

"You are not big. You are tiny, and persistent, and adorable, and I hope you never grow up..."

"Hello?! Has anyone seen Mr. Coconuts? I have a show coming up and I kinda need him to be funny..."

"Luna I thought you were going to the studio today to-"