𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱 - 𝗚𝗬𝗠 𝗥𝗔𝗧

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱 - 𝗚𝗬𝗠 𝗥𝗔𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱 - 𝗚𝗬𝗠 𝗥𝗔𝗧

"I don't even know what you all are talking about!"

It was a typical afternoon at the Loud house. Lincoln and Clyde were messing around in the yard, Rita and Lynn Sr were stressing over Lily, and Lynn was in her room prepping her stuff.

"Yeah, right. We just wanna know what's been up with you lately!"

Okay, maybe it wasn't typical per se, considering that five of her siblings—of which one was welcome—were currently trapping Lynn in her room and interrogating her. 

Luna was doing most of the talking, with Luan being a close second, although Lynn wasn't sure if her repeating everything that Luna said but with added puns actually counted as talking. Lana was there too, but Lynn was pretty sure it had more to do with her looking for one of her pets rather than actually caring about the fuss Luna was making. Leni decided to drop in on their onslaught when she heard the commotion, and Lucy—bless her sou—wasn't even trying to get involved. The unfortunate girl just happened to be in her room at the time of the attack.

"You've missed practice like 10 times this month! After detention, you always say you're gonna train—which your coach confirmed you weren't doing—then you leave for 2 hours and come back all tired and worked up!"

Basically, Luna was absolutely convinced that Lynn was hiding something, which she wasn't. Sure, it all sounded bad on paper, but it was all circumstantial. Lynn was practicing, going to the gym was a very valid and necessary thing to do for an upcoming athlete. Just because she missed a few of her less important sports practices doesn't mean that she's abandoned them completely. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was under house arrest!"

"Just tell us where you've been!"

"Yeah, just tell us where you've... bean," Luan repeated pulling out yet another prop from the inside of her jacket.

Lynn took a second to look at Luan incredulously before turning her attention back to Luna before raising her voice more.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'VE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM!"

"AND IIIIIII DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

Lynn was getting real annoyed at this point. The evidence was right there! Lori had picked her up from the gym regularly, her bag had gym clothes and a water bottle and she literally has a gym membership in her pocket. What was so hard for them to understand!?