𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲 - 𝟲:𝟮𝟵

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲 - 𝟲:𝟮𝟵

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲 - 𝟲:𝟮𝟵

Ever since Lynn started going to the gym every day, she had a very simple schedule. After school, she would take the usual bus home before jumping off at an earlier stop and heading to the gym. This would give her about 1-2 hours of training before the clock would hit 6:30 and she would pay her usual visit to the delinquent training right next door.

The routine itself wasn't all too strenuous. Just a few rounds with the weights and barbells, a few minutes of cardio, and stretches and work-outs for any upcoming event Lynn had, such as training or a game. And even though Lynn did still have her doubts with working out at the gym, she would be a liar if she said it wasn't helping her with her sports. She did this routine every day for about 2 hours. Without fail.

Except today, because today, she would be sparring with her life-long enemy.

It was 6:26 and Lynn was, for a change, not inside finishing off her last set of muscle workouts—which was what she usually spent her last few minutes doing. Instead she was sitting outside of the gyms back-doors right next to the boxing area. The concrete pavement under her was cold and probably dirtying up her sweatpants, but that was honestly the least of Lynn's concerns in that moment. With another glance at the clock—which now read 6:27—she took a big inhale of air to try and ease up her nerves. 

She was uncharacteristically quiet. When the girl had intruded on school grounds to ask Lynn to spar with her, the athlete had been more shocked and confused than concerned. She didn't really think about what agreeing to the suggestion really entailed, she was more so just caught off guard and so she stupidly agreed to the fight. And now she was coming to regret her decision.

Don't get her wrong, if she had the ability to make that choice again she would pick yes every time, because Lynn Loud Jr laughs in the face of any challenger. She just wished she would've thought through it a little more. Maybe gotten some extra practice in or had the fight at a better time. Now she was unprepared for a battle against a criminal whom had boxed for what Lynn assumed was years, and she somehow managed to score the fight four days before her big basketball game.

She took another peek at her watch and noticed that the time was 6:29. It was time.

She stood up and did her best to shake off her nerves before confidently striding toward the red doors to the gym. She took one last deep breath before pushing the double-doors open and entering the building.

The inside looked the same as it always did, which made sense. Why would she expect any different? Her eyes immediately went to the slouched figure sitting inside the boxing ring. Their back was turned toward the jock and the person's hoodie was up, covering their hair. At the sound of the back doors shutting behind her, the individual turned to Lynn, and it was exactly who she was expecting.