𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯 - 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗧

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯 - 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗧

Waking up from having to fall asleep with your arms wrapped around your former enemy wasn't the easiest task in the world, Lynn would discover.

Sure, her and the currently face down and lightly snoring girl were pretty much friends now, but that didn't mean that they weren't at each other's throats just a few months ago. So despite the fact that they were getting closer and that Lynn would begrudgingly admit that she actually enjoyed the girl's company, the athlete was unsure of what to do when she woke up in such a cautionary position.

When her aching body first forced her awake, Lynn had almost forgotten what had transpired the night before. All she knew was that her bed was unusually warm and cozy, making it quite hard for her to get up in the first place.

Once her brain reminded her of the previous day's event, she froze.

Her arm was dangerously close to the thug's waist, instead being practically wrapped around the girl's upper midsection. She could faintly feel the girl's chest expanding and retracting at her light breathing, which made Lynn realize that getting her hand out of that position would be near impossible without waking the other person.

Oh fuck. This was bad. Very, very bad.

For a moment, she almost died. What the hell should she do?! For a second, her stressed out mind almost convinced her to rip the band-aid off, ergo just sliding her hand from under the girl's arm away as quickly as humanly achievable. Sure, it would wake the delinquent up, but at least she'd maybe succeed in getting the hand out of there before the girl fully got used to her surroundings and could question her about it.

She was about to do it, but ultimately... she couldn't.

The night before hadn't been that easy, even after Lynn found out what had happened.

Lynn was admittedly very bad at feelings. She couldn't even console her younger sisters when they cut their fingers on something sharp. It usually ended with her lamely standing by as one of her older sisters helped instead. So when the thug dropped the very real and dangerous bombshell on Lynn about how she got injured, she had no idea what to do.

In hindsight, Lynn was mad at herself. How could she have let her stupid lack of togetherness make her freeze like that?! The athlete was sure the girl would've gotten better care from literally anywhere else, but since she decided to trust Lynn with this it was left for her to take action.