𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰 - 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗣(𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞) 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰 - 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗣(𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞) 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

In Royal East, a lot of surface level details are actually more meaningful or important than they would've been in Royal Woods. Sometimes a misparked car could mean someone died, or a particularly clean yard could mean someone finally got arrested. Sometimes an empty street could mean danger, and sometimes a group of teenagers hanging out could mean you're about to get robbed.

Sometimes, it could mean nothing. Other times, it means someone needs help.

Lonnie kicked the glass bottle, sending flying against a back alley, shattering when it hit the brick wall.

"Cut it out!" Shelly hissed, just about done with the boys antics.

"What? I'm not doing anything!" he defended, putting his hands up in mock surrender. Behind him, a burly boy named Jolon clapped his hand on his shoulder. When they made eye-contact, he slowly shook his head at Lonnie, signifying his loss.

Just then, another member of the group-some may even call her the ringleader, though none of them saw the truth in that name-kicked another bottle, sending it flying as well.

"What the hell!"

She only smiled at her friend, before kicking another one. Lonnie, seeing his opportunity, joined her. Soon they were racing over who could kick the closest bottle first before the other one got to it.

Frankie shot his head back and groaned. "Oi!" he yelled out, following it up with the leader's name. Eventually, she reacted by sighing and turning to him annoyed.

"What?" she said, finally deciding she was done with her little game. Lonnie didn't get the memo though, so ever so often they could hear the sound of glass shattering.

"What are we doing here again?" he asked, throwing his hands in the air.

It had been a week since her injury, so the majority of her damages had healed.

Her nose was not one of them. In fact, right after leaving the Loud house, she discovered it actually was broken and needed to be bandaged. As such, when she sneered at her friend, the cast around it blocked most of the hate she sent his way.

"Damn, I can't get out to get some fresh air anymore or?" she spat irately. The others took note on her unusually harsh attitude. Now to be fair, she had a tendency to be a prick, but the rest of the group would like to think that they knew her well enough to be able to pick up on the minor details in her behavior. She was definitely pissed about something.