𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭 - 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 : 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭 - 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 : 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭 - 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 : 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

While Lynn harbored a special hate for social studies, she often had to admit that there was another worthy competitor for the title of worst school subject.

"The poster must include historical events, trends, figures, and a bit about how everyday life was for someone in the early 18-hundreds. And remember to make it nice, the design aspect is another important part of your project that signifies to me that you all...."

Blah blah blah

As much as Lynn didn't care about "politics" or "the current state of the world", she also hated "past politics" and "the previous state of the world". Whereas social studies was the most boring subject in school, she had to admit that history was the most useless.

Seriously, why should Lynn care about the everyday life of some 19th century child? They're already dead, right? In what world would anyone in school benefit from knowing any of this?

When Ms. Applegate finally stopped incessantly blabbering about the specifications, she started talking groups. "This project will be done in partners of 2 and no more! You will each be given a shared grade and I expect that you all choose to partner up with someone you aren't friends with." She eyed the class. "If anyone has a problem with that, I could always assign groups myself..."

 Lynn tuned out the rest of her garbage, already feeling better about herself. 

The thug turned around and locked eyes with Lynn from across the room, where the teacher had separated them after their fight. Lynn was already looking at her and immediately nodded.

Since they did most of their talking outside of school—and considering their less-than-amicable interactions earlier in the school year—none of the teachers had caught up with their little friendship. They were both confident they could get away with this, especially given the fact that they had gotten away with it before.

She was almost a bit guilty given the way Laila witnessed the entire interaction and quipped a small "dude!" when Lynn chose to partner up with someone else. She slapped the athlete lightly in betrayal.

★ Slapshot and Tackle ★  Lynn Loud Jrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें