𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬 - 𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗗(𝗜𝗘) 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬 - 𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗗(𝗜𝗘) 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦

The "letter", if you could call it that, was dropped off some black van right on the pathway outside their house. Luna wasn't sure if it had been crumpled when it was dropped off or if something had crumpled it in the short time it had been lying on the concrete, but she honestly didn't care either.

She snuck it into her room, dodging Leni's hug and her mom's demands to wipe her shoes before entering. Fortunately, Luan was out, so Luna had the privacy she needed to fully digest the information.

For once, she was actually nervous. 

She decided not to prolong the moment. Putting her fingers on the edges of the letter, she ripped it open in one fell swoop. Inside, an equally crumpled hand painted note had a few harshly written words on it.

NOVEMBER 2

X STREET, BEHIND THE BAR BY THE BEACH

BRING YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS (AMPS NOT INCLUDED)

Luna almost, almost, squealed.

...

"Now that everybody's here," Luna beckoned Mazzy in, placing her guitar down next to the door. "I have some news."

Sully clapped his hands excitedly and Sam whopped. Although Luna couldn't really see Mazzy's expression behind her large bangs, she knew she was excited to hear what she had to say too. She cleared her throat before announcing:

"We officially have a gig!"

Everyone started cheering, Sam running up to give Luna a hug. The Moon Goats hadn't had a show in ages, and even their last performances were very local and small. Quite frankly, they were all ready to be seen and, most importantly, heard. They didn't wanna wait any longer to show everyone what they could do.