𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬 - 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬 - 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛

Lynn wadded up her fourth paper ball and accurately launched it so it hit right on the delinquent's shoulder.

"Loud, I swear to God-" she turned around for the third time to chastise the offender. She was still smiling, but Lynn could tell that she was gonna lose her patience after a few more throws. As she did the previous times, Lynn diverted her attention away just at that second to try to seem innocent.

The thug scoffed lightheartedly and turned around to face the board. She lifted her arms up behind her head and faux-stretched back. She craned her head back a little and whispered to the girl behind her.

"During math class I'm gonna lob a book at you."

Both students were asked to leave the classroom after the horribly  concealed laughter that followed the threat.

Recently a lot of their classes had gone that way. They would try to focus before one of the two got bored and decided to mess with the other one, causing both of them to get kicked out. 

"Why would you do that?!" Lynn accused the second Mrs. Henderson's classroom door closed. The boxer looked genuinely offended and whipped her head toward the athlete.

"Me? You were the one who couldn't keep your hobo-sounding laugh in!" she scoffed.

"Because you surprised me!" Lynn laughed. This one action managed to change the trajectory of the conversation, because suddenly the thug started trying to withhold a smile as well.

"How?!"

"Your word usage! I wasn't expecting you to threaten me in the middle of class like that! Plus, I didn't think you knew the word 'lob'" Lynn leaned back against a nearby locker and slid her back down the metal until reaching a sitting position. Once again, the thug looked offended again. This time, however, it was much more light-hearted than before.

"Fuck you! You were the one who started throwing shit! And lob is a three letter word! You think three letters is too much for me?"

"Well, yeah! I assumed you have brain-damage, and that was even before I knew you boxed." the jock teased lightly.

"You're usually more concussed than you aren't thanks to your lackluster gameplay on the field. If any of us has brain-damage, it's probably you," the girl joined Lynn on the floor, momentarily though.