𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 - 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 - 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 - 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

One week went by, and Lynn was still trying to figure out how to get back at the girl for the basketball incident. It's not that Lynn was scared or unable to retaliate, she just couldn't figure out how. She tried to think of good revenge plans, but nothing was painful enough. She couldn't just let this slide, but at the same time, it was difficult conjuring up a scheme that would hurt the new girl's image and ego as much as she hurt Lynn's. 

She briefly considered just beating the shit out of her, since Lynn was fairly confident that she was stronger than the thug. Not only was she a few inches taller than her, but her affinity for sports has also allowed the Loud girl to build up some serious muscle over the years. She, however, quickly realized it was pointless since a lot of the delinquent's fighting advantage came from skill and experience rather than raw strength. Not to mention the fact that her posse of juveniles would most likely jump her if she ever tried something any more serious than the ball fiasco last week.

Another alternative would be to just reclaim her own game—sports—by challenging the girl to as many different sports competitions as possible. And for a while, that was the plan. 

Unfortunately, she just couldn't manage to set it in motion.

"Aw, sorry, Loud. I know you're so desperate to get some practice in, but there's no way in hell I'm kicking some ball around with you. Why are you even playing soccer to begin with? Did I beat you so bad you had to switch sports?"

...

Stupid Royal East bastard doesn't know shit. Who does she think she is exactly? Of course she's playing different sports, that's her thing. To think that she'd even joke about her having any control over Lynn Loud and her free time. Lynn's an athlete. All sports are her life, but she wouldn't expect that no-life thug to know that.

Another thing she thought about was recruiting her older sister, Luan, to prank the self-respect out of the girl. She had no doubt in her mind that Luan would be able to pull off the most heinous revenge prank ever on the Royal East girl, which was exactly what Lynn was looking for. The issue with that idea though was that it involved admitting that the girl had gotten to Lynn. Lynn could pretend she wasn't bothered at school and ignore the questioning glances sent her way when she acted nonchalant, but at home? Her sister would immediately see how much the thug's actions actually affected her, and that was a problem. 

★ Slapshot and Tackle ★  Lynn Loud Jrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें