Introduction

The sound of something pacing back and forth was the only thing that could be heard in a rather vacant Void. Well, it would have been vacant if it weren't for two god-like creatures in the center of the Void. They had been banished there because they hadn't listened to orders they had both gotten from their leader. The creature who had been pacing yelled into the Void, "I can not believe this!?! I mean, we do everything we are told and this one time we don't listen, we get banished!?!" The other creature silently nodded its head, "It was all that Listener's fault, not ours. I bet that he's somewhere in one of those 'SMPs' laughing about how he got us in trouble with the Head Watcher!" Just then, an idea came to the other creature's head. "Wait... What if we hunt down that Listener, and show him that it's his fault!" The other creature gave their banished partner a look, "You mean like, revenge?" A nod came from the taller, "Yes! And I already know the perfect place to begin searching!~" The shorter tilted their head, "Oh, really? And where is this perfect place?" A low chuckle came from the taller creature, "It's a place called Empires SMP..."

////////////////////////////////////////
211 words

(Written By Shroom)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]