[EP 41] Pt 3: after🔞🔞(JD)

Dunk was asleep when Joong came back from work. He was facing his side, his hand clutching his pillow. He slides slowly into bed after his usual bedtime routine. He was careful to not wake Dunk up. He usually spoons Dunk to sleep but this was the first time Dunk slept facing him. The nightlight casting an ethereal glow on his face. This was the first time Joong had a good look at Dunk. He had never gotten a chance to truly admire how Dunk looked. From the first time he met Dunk from afar to the many ordeals they went through- he never had a quiet moment to  look at him. He ghosted his finger across Dunk's cheek, above the ridge of his nose and finally above his lips. Dunk had opened his eyes the moment he reached his lips. Joong stopped as he got caught. He didn't know what to do next but he didn't expect Dunk to kiss his finger. He caressed Dunk's cheek. Dunk leans into his hand. It gave him the courage to finally say it out loud. "Gu rak meung (I love you), Dunk. Bpen faen gu na (Be my boyfriend)?"

"Umm, gu rak meung meun gan (I love you too)" Dunk smiled and nodded. He reached forward and placed a tentative kiss on Dunk's lips. When Dunk responded, Joong had the courage to deepen the kiss. His desire for Dunk burned stronger as they went. He broke the kiss reluctantly.

"Joong khoor ma gwaa nii, dai mai (can I ask for more than this)?" He asked with a shaky breath as he leaned his forehead against Dunk.

"Mai dtong khoor, Dunk kaawng Joong tang moot (You don't need to ask, I'm completely yours)" Dunk said breathlessly. Joong dives in for another kiss. He peppered his neck with kisses as he unbuttons his pajamas. Dunk moaned as Joong sucked at the juncture of his neck. Joong's desire for Dunk burns stronger with each moan. He ditched his t-shirt and helps Dunk out of his pajamas shirt. The uncertainty in Dunk's eyes when he undressed him, made him stop in his tracks.

"Ta mei prom, gu rorh dai na (If you're not ready, I can wait)." Joong said as he caressed Dunk's cheek. Dunk shook his head and voiced shyly "Gu mei koey (I've never) ..."

Joong couldn't stop the small puff of laughter that escaped his lips as he knew that he'll be Dunk's first. He bends down for a kiss and continued to tell him "Gu seng ya. Wee la gap gu, meung ja ru seuk dee. Meung cher jai gu, shai ba, Dunk? (I promise, you'll feel good when you're with me. You trust me, don't you?)"

"Gu cher jai meung (I trust you), Joong" Joong felt the warmth spread in his chest, knowing how much trust Dunk places in him. He dives back down for a passionate kiss before kissing his way down to his neck and down to his chest. He placed a kiss on each and every one of his scars, wanting to replace those horrible memory with memories of his love.

Joong kicks off his pants and underwear, he looks through Dunk's drawer and finds a bottle of massage lube. He can work with that. He sees Dunk eyes track his movement. His body flushed with arousal. He removes Dunk's pants and underwear at a go, kissing his way up from his knee to his inner thigh, sucking a hickey while he was at it. Dunk's breath hitch as Joong closes in on his arousal. He licked his way up to the tip of length. Dunk losses it when Joong took him in his mouth, engulfing his length. The warmth of Joong's mouth was too much of a sensation for him. Joong slowly moves to a rhythm. He pours the lube onto his fingers. Dunk grabs the sheets underneath him as he felt Joong circles his entrance with his thumb. He slides in one finger, followed by another. He slowly scissored him open. He hums to distract Dunk from the discomfort. Dunk mewled at that sensation. He adds another, thrusting it in with the rhythm he had on his length. He curls his fingers, looking for the bundle of nerves. He knew he found it when he saw Dunk moaned and arched off the bed. Dunk whined with disappointment when Joong releases his length and retracts his fingers.

Joong lubes his length with copious amount of lube. He slowly inched his length into Dunk's tight channel. He hissed at the sensation as he felt his length surrounded by Dunk's wall. He panted with want when he was fully sheathed but holding it in waiting for Dunk to adjust. His length pulse and throbbed while he waited. Dunk was overwhelmed by the feel of Joong within him. He had never felt this full. 

He tells Joong when he is ready. Joong thrust at a slow pace, trying to be as gentle with Dunk. Dunk moaned Joong's name when he hit the sweet spot within him. He had never felt such pleasure before. Joong became relentless, thrusting harder against the spot, thrusting deeper than Dunk felt he ever could. Dunk was in ecstasy when he started to stroke his length along with the rhythm of his thrust. He could feel something building within him but it was so foreign to him. He let it all lose when Joong whispered, "Come for me."

He clawed at Joong's shoulder as he comes, clenching his wall as he release, prompting Joong to follow after. Joong gives it a few short thrust to finish off before falling onto Dunk. They both panted as they come down from their high. Joong held himself up once again on his elbow, not wanting to crush Dunk. He goes in for another slow kiss before going to the washroom to get a wet cloth to wipe Dunk down. He realized he had forgotten to use a condom as he sees cum leaking out of his entrance. He couldn't help feeling  a sense of possessive pride in marking Dunk inside out. Once he had cleaned the both of them. He climbs onto the bed, spooning Dunk with a satisfied smile on his face. 

Dunk was finally his.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Mai dai la wei! Rao mei wai, (I just can't). Blushing like mad here as I write and trying to write two different smut scene without making it sound the same 😵‍💫😵‍💫. mei wai loiie. 

On one hand, I'll like to know is this a better than the first one?  on the other hand, m like should I really touch smut ever again after this? 🙈🙈

yes, I did weave in hidden agenda EP8.😅😅

Those who have been waiting for JD confession and JD smut. Was this satisfactory? after all the wait 😅😅Does this work for you?