[EP 10] Pt 1: going back to the life before

Dunk's condition had not improved much. They had to be back to work but nothing felt the same. Pond's only consolation was spending the nights at Phuwin's, that someone understood what he was going through. They were bound together by the trauma they went through. Joong and him had spent so much time at Phuwin's place that they started to wonder why they are still renting their own apartment. Phuwin had suggested that they stay with him since he can surely house them including Dunk when he recovers. There were definitely more than enough rooms. Phuwin and Joong had helped Pond packed Dunk's stuff along with his. Pond lamented how Dunk will miss his safe haven- his spaceship like room that housed his prized computer equipment. Phuwin had took pictures and videoed it, promising to recreate it at his penthouse. The least he could do for Dunk.

He stayed true to his promise. All that's left is for Dunk to wake up.

***

Dunk waking up was not a pretty sight. He had screamed, there was no recognition in his eyes. The doctors had to put him under once again hoping that it'll be different the next time he did. Pond had looked on helplessly.

***

Dunk didn't understand why he was in so much pain. He didn't understand why his movement were so restricted and why there was this constant annoying beeping sound. When memories of his torture flashed through his mind, he started to panic. Was he still there? What have they done to him?

It was the familiar face of Pond that calmed him down. Pond had repeated again and again that he was safe and that he has gotten out of there. He sees Phuwin and Joong outside the window.

They're safe, they're safe. Dunk repeated it like a mantra in his head. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: The reason why the title of this series is called the tie that binds us. All four of them are bound by their shared trauma.

I got a lil confused yesterday when I realized today is Wednesday and I'm working on the Ties that Binds Us. sorry about that.😅😅 I'm only updating the fledgling in my care tomorrow.