[EP 35] Pt1 : The trap

Something didn't feel right to Dunk. Though breaking through the mainframe of the moonshine syndicate was challenging, it was still surprisingly easy. As Gemini and Fourth celebrated for breaking through the last wall, Dunk's blood ran cold. He decoded an encrypted message left for him.

I have them, kitten. Come alone. 

Dunk hurriedly press the button to the lift as he tried to get Pond on the line but it said that the phone is out of service. He tried for Phuwin's number as he got into the lift. As the lift closed, Gemini walked out of the other lift. He had finally been able to track which computer Phi Dao has been working on. He was shocked to see only Phi Net and Phi James in the room as they wipe down the room. Phi Net raised his eyebrow as he waited for an explanation from Gemini.

"I wanted to meet Phi Dao to celebrate our success for the case" Gemini tried to bluff his way through.

"Didn't I tell you that we are keeping his identity classified?" Phi Net demanded.

"If he is this good, why don't you recruit him for the secret service? Why would you leave him as a rogue hacker? Isn't it dangerous?" Gemini hoping to dig for more.

"This is the one and only time I'm explaining. He has left hacking world behind. We're asking him a favour just for this case." Gemini couldn't believe what Phi Net was saying.

"But he has potential, Phi Net. If we have him on the team-"

"Enough! I don't want to hear any more of this. He has been through enough as it is. No more." He saw the look of anguish on Phi Net's face but he couldn't just let it go. He needed to know who Phi Dao is. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: what do you think? the plot twist🤭🤭