[EP 4] Escape Pt 2

Back to the scene from the prologue...

Phuwin apologized shyly to Pond for falling asleep on him. Pond had waved it off. It was when Dunk took a shuddered breath that shook them out of their quiet conversation.

"Dunk, bpen ngai (how is it)?" Pond asked. Joong woke up at that moment.

"We only have one chance. There's a small group of outsiders who is able to help us until rescue arrive. But the problem is... I need to send this out for rescue to come, they will be on to us once this gets out" The fear evident in Dunk's eyes.

"We don't have a choice. Do it. We'll get through this." Joong assured Dunk. Pond and Phuwin nodded. Dunk entered the instruction, his fingers visibly shaking.

***

They were running at this point. Dunk clutched his laptop. They didn't think that they will be on to them that quick. Gunshots were heard. A bullet hits Dunk's calf. There was no time to stop. Joong supports Dunk as they try to escape.

Dunk knew he was slowing the group down. His blood leaving traces to where they were. He was a lost cause. He thrusted his laptop to Phuwin and looks at Pond. "2 mile west. Tell them Dunk sent you to BrightWin. Don't look back." He pushed them out the door and locked it, resigning to his fate.    

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

***

A/N: BrightWin about to make a short appearance. Are you all liking it so far? 

I'm not sure if I want to update the fledgling under my care or add another EP for this series before moving back to the fledgling series. We'll see what inspiration comes. I'm making my EPs short so I can do a daily updates... but it's hard to say. hopefully I can update tomorrow. 🤞🤞