[EP 32] The pull back

Dunk was thinking of what he would like to do since Phi Net had given him the ultimatum. He had earned enough from his work as Shadow Knight and Phi Bright had given him a hefty sum while working at BVC. But it wasn't like him to not be doing anything.

Perhaps he should learn how to cook, that would help Phuwin since cooking duty is always left to him. 

He notes down cooking.

Perhaps he should learn some bartending skills, making a mean drink would be nice. Joong likes to drink, he means Joong, Phuwin and Pond. He is sure his phi- phi (Net, James, Force, Book, Bright and Win) would appreciate it as well. 

He notes down bartending.

Perhaps learning to be a barista would be nice. He can imagine himself working in a quiet café. Phuwin and Joong loves coffee, Pond not so much since it gives him palpitations. He's sure he can make a drink that Pond will like. 

He notes down barista.

He plans to ask Phi Win to see if he knows where he can learn these skills. He's pretty sure that these are quite common things for some undercover agent to learn and he would have some contact for him.

Just as he got off the phone with Phi Win when he heard the doorbell ring. Phi Net and Phi James were at the door. He invites them in. Something about the way Phi Net carried himself didn't seem quite right. Net had asked him what he was up to nowadays. Dunk had told him of his plans. Net felt relieved that he really took what he said to heart and had plans ahead.

"bpen alai reu bpao (is there something wrong), Phi Net?" Dunk asked as he sensed that something was on Phi Net's mind.

"mmm... There's something that we need to ask of you." He started before briefing him on the issue they have at hand.

"You want my help on a case? Are you sure, Phi?"

"There are too many innocent civilians involved. We don't have a choice. I want you to continue with your plan na. This will be your last case, Dunk.."

Last case. Dunk repeats in his head. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: and the adventure continues 🤣🤣

I've been thinking about the notification issue...generally I hope you all know it's a daily update for this series so you all may check but further down the road I'm not sure...so...

alternatively I can also update it on twitter/X? I rarely interact on twitter cause like I've mentioned previous, I use it to journal and collect material but hey, why not since it's my dedicated account as a fanfic writer. Would you prefer that? 

You can follow me and if you like any of the series you are more than welcome to share it.  

I've run out of ideas

I've run out of ideas... this is only what I can think of. what else can we do as writers?