[EP 22] The lil green monster in Gemini

Gemini was stabbing at his food as he listened to his faen talk excitedly about his on the field experience. He listened to him gush about this phi he met on the field. At this point, he doesn't know if it's a phi (older brother) or a phee (a ghost).

"You don't know his name?" Gemini repeated.

"Nope, no one called his name during my time with him. I didn't get to ask him." Fourth realized suddenly that he doesn't know the name of the person he admired.

"You didn't get to see his face?" Gemini frowned at this point.

"Taan Phuwin said he has a cold so he wore a mask to avoid spreading the germs." Fourth answered as a matter of fact.

"And he has mad skills that rival a senior agent. Mad hacking skills?" hoping his faen will catch on.

"Mmm... he seems rather close to Taan Phuwin so I assumed he has been helping with his system all these while, so he should be a white hat. Actually, he seems rather close to Khun Pond and Khun Joong too. They had a group hug before we left. Narak jang loiiee (so cute)" Fourth gushed once again. Gemini face palmed at this point.

"But seriously, if Phi were to mentor us. We'll be senior agents in no time. I'll ask Phi Net, hopefully he's able to persuade him. Maybe we'll get Phi James to persuade Phi Net to persuade Phi" Fourth desperately wanted to learn from his idol. Gemini desperately wanted to burn him on sight. He is certain he is a phee by now. A phee that he'll unmask.  

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Just a short Gemini and Fourth interruption. Just felt like adding a little humour to this heavy angst series. 🤣🤣G4 would only really make an appearance much much later. 

**I would think the word phisaad- devil would fit better like devil in disguise but Phi and Phee rhythms, it's just a different intonation, so I stuck with it. 😅😅 like how Dunk like to call Joong, loong. Not sure if it made any sense.

on a side note... it's kinda conflicting when I see new pics, especially Dunk's onitsuka tiger photoshoot.. m like.. aaa.. I haven't gotten to the sapporo pics.. now there are more... it's like calling for another series... noo.... I can't do this to myself... 🤣🤣 file it 1st... maybe it'll fit for the not sure series... if it doesn't fit then probably a short series down the line. 

more in a state of mind to ramble today then yesterday. 🤭🤭