[EP 7] After

Phuwin watched Pond as he paced impatiently. Joong had his head on his knees as he sat on the hospital bed. The three of them in the same ward under observation. Bright and Win had left the hospital a long time ago with no intention of staying back and be questioned on why they were there in the first place. Dunk's laptop had conveniently disappeared with them.

Joong had hoped that it was Dunk when the door opened but he saw the agent who saved them instead. Pond looked at Phi James with hopes in his eyes. James nodded.

"They got him. Dunk is in the operating theatre as we speak. Phi Net is waiting for news"

"Bring me to him. Dunk has no one. I'm his medical legal representative." Joong and Phuwin were shocked to learn of that news. They tagged along with Phi James and Pond eager to learn what had happened to Dunk.

They saw Phi Net's worried form outside of the operating theatre. It was a long wait before the doctor came out with news.

"We've put him in an induced coma with the amount of injury and fractures sustained. It wouldn't be humane to let him suffer through it. It's amazing that he was conscious when he was brought in. We'll be transferring him to the ICU ward for close monitoring." The doctor informed them.

Nothing prepared them for the sight that greeted them. Dunk in various bandages. Only his face unharmed with an oxygen mask in place. The slow beeping of the heart monitor by the side. A stark contrast to the last image of him before they split. Guilt eating away at them as they looked on. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: At least Dunk is safe now. 🫣🫣2 short EPs today. At this point, I'm beginning to think this will be a slow burn. but not as long as "I'm destined to love you". That was really long🤣🤣 But still much longer than the rare alpha omega soulmate bond. 

**not your typical ICU ward I guess for the scene above? they usually only let in 2 visitor at a time. They were basically watching from the big window outside the ward.