Story 6.

~
Jisung and Minho had been rivals since middle school. There wasn't a day without them fighting. Both were always covered with bruises and cuts, their wounds not having time to heal. But one situation changed it all. Or didn't?
~

It was a basic afternoon. The students were sitting in class, writing their math test. When Jisung felt a paper ball hit his back. He turned around, already knowing where that came from. He glared at the boy, who sat there smiling devilishly at him. Han turned to his work again, though his thoughts were fading away from the numbers to his revenge plan. A few minutes passed, Jisung raised a hand, to ask a question.

-Yes, Jisung, what is it?
-Oh, Han-ah, you have a problem? Don't know how to count?, - Minho teased.

Several laughs were heard.

-Shut up.
-No, you sh-
-Stop it boys or I'll send you to the principals office!

Han sighed heavily, remembering his mother's words. She had already stopped scolding him for fighting, but warned him, that she will send him to a different school, if it doesn't stop.
Minho kept on staring at him and using his every chance to pick on him.

The lesson ended, all the kids happily packed up and ran out to go home as soon as possible. Jisung would go too, but he wanted to go wash his hands first. Minho, being the sly cat he is, noticed the other walking into the bathroom, and decided to follow him. He carefully walked after Han, so the one wouldn't see him. He waited a few seconds before entering the room and loudly shutting the door.

That caught Jisung off guard, he shuddered at the noise, quickly turning around. His eyes met Minho's cold and dark ones. He furrowed his eyebrows.

-Hey, Jisung-ah, - the taller spoke with a bitter sweet tone.
-What do you need.
-Nothing.

He walked closer carefully, not making any sound, as if he had kitten paws for real. Han put his hands up in defence, preparing for their usual "violence dance". And, as expected, in a moment the boys clawed into each other, the bottled up anger overflowing. After a few punches, both stumbled down to the floor.

Minho was stronger and taller, so he was in the lead most of the time, but Jisung wasn't much weaker, he did sports for a long time and exercised regularly, for obvious reasons.
Their hair was messed up, Han's lip was bleeding, Minho's knuckles covered with blood.
One second it would be Minho on top, the other second it would be Jisung.

Their fights always looked like it was two cats fighting for a piece of salmon. Scratching, hissing, hair flying everywhere from being pulled too much, their eyes glowing with rage.

The boys were breathing heavily, tired already. Han detangled from the older's hands and stood up, looking at the other quickly getting up too. Their shirts were halfway unbuttoned.
That distracted Minho for a quick second, his eyes quickly falling to the younger's wounded collarbones and neck.

Jisung took advantage of that, landing a strong punch on the boy's nose. Minho backed off, covering his bleeding with a hand. He wiped it off, making eye contact with Han. His eyes seemed to get even darker. Jisung was standing in his place, not daring to say anything or move. The other walked slowly towards him, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. He looked scary, not gonna lie. Han was ready to defend. In a second Minho stormed towards him, shoving him back.

The smaller fought and pushed hard, trying to escape from the tight grip, but it felt like the older got ten times stronger. A loud thump was heard. The boy hit his back on the wall. That was when Jisung felt his strength completely disappear, fear filling him. He looked at Minho with scared eyes, breathing frequently, not even trying to break free anymore.

"This is it... this is when I'm going to get beaten up"

The whole situation looked quite creepy.
A tall boy with his sleeves rolled up, his shirt covered with blood stains, the top buttons undone, his hair messed up, eyes spattering sparks, his nose bleeding, hands pressing down the other boy.

Though it was attractive.

Jisung never planned to find such circumstances hot. He licked his bloody lips unconsciously.
"Is this what it feels like being dominated by?"

Minho got even closer, leaning down to Han's ear. He didn't start talking right away, his heavy hot breath hitting the sensitive earlobe. The younger closed his eyes and bit his lip.

-I will fucking kill you, Han Jisung.

His voice was low and raspy, the sternness making Jisung fold completely.
He didn't know how and why, but a soft moan escaped from his parted lips, sounding more like a breath. His voice shaky, his knees weak, he tilted his head back, closing his eyes once again.

Minho was taken aback for sure, but the reaction made him want to repeat his actions. That kind of response to his dominance made him feel something deep inside.

-Do you like that?, - he said, not backing off from the smaller.
A barely audible sound came from Jisung, butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

-You like being pinned against the wall, huh?

Jisung breathed out another moan, the older smirking at that.

-You're such a bottom, - he whispered, finally leaning back.

He let go of Jisung, kept the eye contact with him for a while, before turning around and walking out, without saying a single word, leaving Han confused and aroused. He stood there for a few more minutes, then started cleaning himself up, fixing his hair.

The younger rinsed his face with cold water, though it didn't seem to help him with his burning red cheeks. At last he left the crime scene, walking home quickly, before anyone could notice him.

But he didn't manage that, because he didn't see one specific person looking closely at him, while he was walking out.

Minho stared at the flustered boy disappearing at the horizon. He smirked and chuckled lightly, holding a paper tissue to his nose.

"Now that was interesting", - he thought, starting to slowly walk home too.

~
A/n: finally! I'll try to post a few updates on this weekend🥹 
Hoping you'll like it!🩷