Story 14.

Childhood besties, always together, never apart - the famous minsung duo. If you don't have a friendship like theirs, then you should question your partner.

The two were together since the very start, when they met on a playground unexpectedly. They went to the same kindergarten, same school, lived in the same building... This was some different kind of fate.
They had been through water, fire and ice. Were there for each other in their worst and best times. Through every break up, every bad mark, every sickness. Time goes by, them being together the only thing that stays unchanged.

They had made a ton of promises to each other, but there was a specific one which they couldn't break no matter what.

But, there was a problem with this, they had both broken it already. Because there was actually no way they wouldn't have fallen in love with each other.

This way, not wanting to "ruin" their friendship, both were silent about their feelings. Though it wasn't a normal friendship. All the people would ask them the same question:

Are you guys a couple?

Han would, of course, confidently say no, while sitting on Minho's lap. So, yeah, it was like that: hugging, walking hand in hand, sleeping together, small kisses from time to time. Though the promise was still there. You weren't supposed to fall in love with your friend.

In one of their usual evenings they were just laying on the bed, watching something on their phone, occasionally showing it to the other. Jisung, for the hundredth time today, saw that one TikTok trend, where a person with smeared lipstick was shown, with the camera then showing the other person covered with kiss marks. Something in his stomach flipped at every video of this kind. He wanted to do it so much. Today he decided that he finally has the courage to ask the older if he wants to recreate this.

-Hyung! Hyung! Look!, - he got up and turned the phone, - Isn't it cute? So pretty too.. can we do it?? Please, please, please.., - he pouts.
-Well, it definitely is pretty.. but isn't that for couples?
-Alright, we don't have to, - his shoulders dropped.
-No no, I want to. Do you have lipstick?, - the one reassured.
-Ah, really?! Yay!

The younger bounced happily, clapping his hands. He then got up, quickly walking to his desk, searching through the drawer.

-There it is, - he smirked mischievously, - in the shade "cherry blood". Who's gonna put it on?
-I don't know... Rock, paper scissors?, - the older said, still halfway laying on the bed, holding himself up on the elbows.

They played the game three times, determining that Minho is definitely better at it.

-How come you always win... That means you'll be the kisser. Should I help you with the lipstick?
-Yes please, - he finally sits upright and pats his thighs, signalising for the younger to sit.

Han stumbles down, crawling to sit and make himself comfortable. He carefully places a hand on Minho's face, tilting it slightly, and then starts his actions. He gently glides the lipstick, leaving a red tint on the lips. He gestures what Minho should do, moving his lips in various directions.

The whole process was hot, in a way. Jisung felt himself getting desperate with every second, the older's lips were slightly parted, covered with a juicy layer of lipstick, his cat eyes explored the face in front with a lot of interest. Han finished with a proud smile, leaning over to the bedside table to set the makeup product aside. Minho let out a short breath, this was way more intimate that he thought it would be. One of his hands rested on the boy's thigh, the other holding him up. Jisung returned his attention to his friend, looking at him from upon. He carefully put his hands on the man's chest, sliding them to his shoulders after and tilting his head playfully.

As confident as Han acted, he was nervous, nervous of not being able to stop once they start. He already felt something twisting in his stomach, so he was unsure what he'll feel in a minute. Though, Minho, on the other hand, was feeling more than confident and comfortable. He slowly started leaning in, a slight smirk appearing on his face once he noticed how the other moved back.

-Are you sure you wanna do this, Hanji? I haven't done anything, yet you're already blushing furiously, - he said, as his smirk grew bigger.
-Yes..., - the younger whispered, his ears filling with heat, - don't be so sure of yourself..

Minho chuckled, before coming close to the cheek, his hot breath brushing against the skin. That sent tingles down the boy's spine.
He thought for a quick second, before placing the first kiss, it was soft and left a bright mark. And after that, there was no going back. He placed another one on the same cheek, eventually going onto the next one, a few pecks on the forehead and nose, one on the chin.

All this made Jisung feel butterflies: the gentle kisses, the strong hands holding him close, the proud smile, while he checked out what he had done. Han controlled his breathing, trying hard to keep his mind tranquil.

The older got maybe just the slightest bit carried away (that's a lie🤥), he had already forgotten where he is, what he was supposed to do originally, the only thing that mattered right now was the Han Jisung, struggling to sit still on his lap, because of him. He filled all the possible spaces on his face and didn't hesitate to start going down to the jaw.

Minho left a trail of kisses on the jaw, heading to the sweet spot - the neck. He knew this was one of the younger's most sensitive parts. As there was less and less pigment left on his lips, his kisses got wetter and wetter. At this point he was leaving open-mouthed ones with no shame. The boy felt a knot tying in the bottom of his tummy, it was getting tighter with every kiss the other left. He was gripping onto the thin fabric of his shirt, his head thrown back, opening more space for his partner. A few curses and languid sighs slid from his lips already, letting the older know that he's doing it just right.

The man was satisfied with that reaction, though it was addictive and soon after he needed more than just heavy breathing. He got to the spot where Jisung liked it best and kissed wetly, sucking on the skin. He wanted to leave a permanent mark on the younger. This made Han react strongly. He let out a sweet moan from the unexpected pleasure. Minho felt like his head was spinning, that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Several more dark spots were left, drawing lustful sounds from the boy.

Jisung tangled his fingers in the other's hair, pulling it slightly. His chest was rising up and down with unsteady breaths. He moaned loudly, when he felt cold hands slide under his shirt and teeth bite into his neck. This was going somewhere, yet he wouldn't budge. Minho couldn't control himself anymore, his hands roamed over the slim body, wanting to pull off the shirt and kiss the pretty skin already. He didn't notice how he had started growling in response to the younger, who found that extremely arousing. Han was slowly rocking his hips, trying to get some of the needed friction. It was interesting how they hadn't yet kissed on the lips, but were already close to fucking.

The older pulled away, gazing at his art, then looking closely at Jisung. Their eyes met, lust sparkling in them. He took the hem of the shirt starting to pull it off, when realisation hit him. He suddenly became hyper aware of the position they were in. With his friend.

-Wait..., - he said quietly, - What were we just doing..?
-I don't know..., - the boy breathed out.

~
A/n: fell asleep while writing this yesterday...
Wonder if I should make a smut continuation for this?🤭
I actually really want to, so yeah....😛