Story 11.

It is absolutely normal for the class to have a diversity of students. Some are talkative, some are quiet, some are sporty, some just... sleep. So, like in every other school, in this one there were plenty of different kids.

Most of them were basic, but there were a few special ones. Like Han Jisung, for example. He was a soft, quiet and sweet boy, that loved books, jasmine tea and cats, he was in 10th grade at the time. And there was Lee Minho, the popular, sporty and cold guy. He didn't listen in lessons very much, talked specifically to his "cool friend group", collected hearts like Pokémons. Everybody loved him, gossiping about him being heard from every corner, and the fact that he's in 12th grade added even more to it, but he hadn't shown much affection or interest in anyone.

It has established, that Minho and his band kept the whole school terrified, nobody ever disobeyed their requests. Though there was only one person they had never touched. And it was Jisung.

It all started in 11th grade, when Minho had caught feelings for the younger. At first, he was, of course, in denial, because girls always showed a lot of emotion towards him and he seemed to love it. But at the end of the year, he had finally accepted it.

Though it was still his biggest secret. He didn't even tell his best friend Hyunjin about it. He thought that the society won't accept such a "tough guy" hanging out with the quiet kid. And, besides, he didn't know what to do. How do you get someone's attention? How do you steal their heart? Normally, girls would throw themselves onto him, he just needed to exist. That's why Han was so special.

But this year his feelings grew stronger, he felt like screaming "I LOVE HAN JISUNG" every time the younger would do something, even if it was something basic. He would stare at the one every time he got the chance to. On every school tournament he would hope Jisung would take at least one look at him, but the other was always busy with his book.

Minho made a decision: he will definitely start making moves this year. So he watched a ton of videos, read a few articles and even watched a k-drama to understand how courtship works.

The older wanted to start with some small things, like leaving cute notes.
Every day he would write a note, that said something like:
You look beautiful today (as always)
My day is better because of you
Hope you pass your exam!
Good luck with your project <3

Yes, this may be corny, but this was a good start. The first two days, Jisung found it weird, but as he continued finding small papers in his belongings (sometimes with a small candy attached to it), he began to look forward to finding them.

But then the notes stopped appearing, which confused and saddened the younger. Minho thought of taking it a little further. Today he brought a cheesecake, Han's favourite dessert. The older left his initials on it as well as drew a small heart at the side.
It would be an understatement to say that Jisung was happy to get the gift. He found the box left on his desk, when he walked into class. Minho was in the classroom too, talking to some student, but not really paying attention to the dialogue, he was focused on the younger, who took the box carefully, his eyes glowing with joy. The other smiled slightly, this was exactly what he wanted to see, this indeed made his day much better.

He continued buying some small stuff: desserts, smoothies, coffee, fruit. He also started visiting the library more often, to his friend's surprise, because he had figured out that his lover is there most of his time. Minho admired him from the side, taking in his beauty. He could spend hours there, which made his friends disappointed. But one of them - Chan - started getting a little suspicious about his behaviour, though decided to let it be for the time being.

One day Lee even bought a bouquet of flowers! Han felt his cheeks stinging and heating up, because everybody was whispering and congratulating the boy, saying that he has a secret admirer, who definitely knows what he's doing.