Story 13.

Minho and Jisung had been in a relationship for a while now. But it just didn't seem to be quite right. The older never really showed much affection towards Han, which made him feel neglected.

It wasn't like that all the time. Going back, when they just started going on dates one year ago, they would always cling to each other, hug and leave occasional pecks. All of their friends always complained how they would stick to their lover and not move a bit without them.

Though after a few months it started slowly fading away. Their first big argument seemed to be that breaking point, but the younger never fully understood what the problem was. He actually didn't even fully remember that day.

Minho was a busy man. He worked hard and earned as much. At first Han was happy that he didn't need to work, because the older would provide for them, but now he wished he could work too, just so the other would show up at home earlier and spend more time with him. They lived together, though wouldn't even see each other on some days. When Lee would come back the younger would be asleep already, and when he left in the morning, the one would be still sleeping. The man would buy him presents all the time "to fulfil the time apart". It didn't work like that for the boy and he said it, they even had a few small arguments about it, but would make up quickly. So, as a conclusion, it wasn't the happiest relationship.

Jisung loved Minho with his whole heart. He always did his best to keep the other happy and let him relax when at home. He never had a single thought of being jealous of the older, he never questioned the one closing the door to his room and spending the evening there, he never thought of leaving him. Until his friends started ringing the alarm. They told him how this is not okay, how he gotta leave the one and other stuff like that. At the start, he didn't want to listen and would argue back, but then he began considering:

What if they're right?
What if it's true?
What if they know better?

And just like that our Hanji turned into an anxious overthinker. He would spend hours thinking about the man, about their relationship, about all the different paths it could take. He even cried a lot of times about this, he couldn't bear the thought that the other doesn't love him and they will break up at some point. Though he didn't want to share his thoughts with Minho.

Their interactions weren't always at their lowest, they would go out for dinner at least once a week or go shopping together, they would never take off their promise rings. Yet, despite that, it didn't feel exactly like a relationship, they had dialogues as if they're classmates or colleagues, maybe friends. It was as if they had reached the top of the mountain way too quickly, so now they had fallen back down, to the stage where they were just awkward friends.

Right now Jisung was sitting at a lecture in university. He wasn't paying attention, he was drawing his lover's portrait right in the middle of his notes. His head was full of memories and pictures of the man.

His cat-like eyes...
His pretty nose...
The soft hair...
The strong hands...

"Han! Hey, Han!!", - Jeongin whispered aggressively, to get the male's attention: "Are you daydreaming again?". The one turned his head lazily, reluctantly interrupting his activity.

"Yeah, I'm drawing.. Minho hyung is so beautiful.. too bad I haven't seen him since yesterday's morning", - he sighed, it was truly sad to think about this. 

"Aw.. I'm sorry about this. Man, does he even love you?", - the younger said with a frown. Oh dear, he should've been more careful with his words.

Jisung feels a lump form in his throat. He swallows thickly, trying to ignore the tears building up. He doesn't answer anything, turning back to his paper. Jeongin didn't understand that gesture, asking another question: "Are you alright, Han?"