Story 8.

~
The mafia has been hunting Jisung down for a while now, though the one always managed to get away. So at this point the boss himself had showed up to his house in the middle of the night.
~

The clock was softly ticking, 2:56 glowing subtly. Jisung went to bed already, but some uneasy feeling didn't let him fall asleep. His housemate Hyunjin had scolded him for walking around at such a late time, so now he was just staring at the ceiling.

A loud noise disturbed his thinking. He shuddered at the sound, quickly turning his head to the side. Han sat up straight, when he saw a dark silhouette flashing. He felt fear bottle up inside him. Though he needed to check the surroundings, before going back to the bed.

He walked up to the window, hesitating, but opening it anyway. Jisung did that quickly and roughly, the glass ringing after. His heavy breathing was the only thing heard. His eyes anxiously inspected the outside. There seemed to be nothing special, or maybe he just didn't see.

Han stood in front of the opened window for a little bit more, before turning around and walking to his bed. Another loud thump was heard and in a second Minho was already standing behind Jisung.

The guy was wearing a black mask and a compression shirt, the boy didn't have time to look down, but judging by the sound, he was wearing military boots.

The younger knew exactly who that was. The cat eyes, the dark hair, the muscular arms. It was Lee Minho, the mafia boss, that probably had enough of him at this point.

Minho moved, quickly tackling Jisung. The boy could only open his mouth, trying to scream for help. It was useless, the older was fast to cover his mouth.

-HYUN- , - Lee put a hand to his lips.

The intruder got out a cloth, shoving it into Han's mouth. He then quickly restrained his hands behind his back, tying them with a rope. Minho took a look around the room, quickly pulling Jisung over to the closet. He opened the door and pushed the younger inside, closing it after.

The older was experienced and extremely smart. He quickly closed the window, then arranged the pillows, covering them with the blanket, so it looked like a body was there. He walked to the closet, getting ready to get the boy and run out. But his plans soon changed, when he heard a squeaking noise of the bed in the next room. Minho rushed inside the wardrobe, it turning out much smaller than he thought. There was so little space, that he had to rest his hands on the wall, pinning Jisung down, barely an inch left between them.

The younger looked up at him with scared eyes. Minho smiled at him.

Finally. He caught him.

Lazy steps were heard. Han spit out the cloth, and breathed in heavily. But the older was again much faster than him, he covered his mouth with a hand, pushing hard.

-Take it easy, baby. Maybe don't breathe? How does that sound?, - the mafia was teasing him evilly.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. He heard Hyunjin knocking on the door.
-Jisung-ah....?, - his voice was raspy, obvious that he had just woke up.

Han decided to take the chance and started trying to break free. He wriggles, but the strong hand stops him.
"This wasn't a good idea..."
The younger looks up at the man, he could barely tell apart his features, though he could see his eyes properly.

Minho got impossibly closer, pressing against the boy.

-You better obey, - the one said sternly.

Another knock came. Jisung thought of trying to get away one more time. He was looking closely in the man's eyes. They heard the door open slowly. Han's heartbeat fastened.

-Ji... Did you call for me?

The boy wanted to scream for help, though only a small barely audible whine came out of his throat.

Was the hand muffling it so good?
No.
Jisung felt too scared to scream.

But this made the mafia even more angry. Minho used one hand to pull down his mask, leaned in closer and whispered, annoyance filling his voice.

-I told you to shut the fuck up. Or else I'll make you.

Hyunjin walked in the room, taking a few steps.
-Jisung..?, - he was sleepy.

Han let out another small squeal unconsciously. An instant reaction came from the older. Minho pulled his hand away from the younger's mouth, quickly replacing it with his lips. That was not what Jisung was expecting.

Their lips moved in sync, as well as their chests. The kiss was hot and wet. Jisung had already forgot where and with who he was. He was melting down, the tie on his hands making him feel even more pleasure. Minho put one of his hands on the boy's neck, the other resting on top of his head, against the wall.

-Ah.. he's sleeping...

The friend walked away, closing the door. But both didn't notice that, they were too into their own business.

They've been kissing for a minute now, not a single thought crossing their minds. At last the older pulled away, ending their sloppy make out.

Han whined a little, but quickly realisation hit him in pair with the blush on his cheeks.
"This shit got me sky high, but, fuck, I might die.."

Though he decided not to disobey. He licked his lips, breathing through his mouth, looking at the man. The latter smirked at him.

-Such a good quiet boy. Let's go take you to where you're supposed to be.

Minho opens the door, walking out and picking up Jisung. He threw him over his shoulder, giving a light slap to his thigh. The one shivered at the gesture, but kept his mouth closed. The man carried him like he was no weight, quickly walked down the stairs, opened the door, and went to his car.

"How did I even let him take me so far...?"

A thought went through the boy's mind, as he was being seated in the car.

-Have a nice ride, baby, - Minho smiled at him, before driving off to their destination.

~
A/n: okay, tbh I really liked this one, maybe I didn't really give as much detail as planned, but I still love this sort of style/trope.

I have decided that I'll do a schedule for my updates:
Workdays - my "Melting • Minsung" story (go check it out, it's cool, I promise🥹)
Weekends - the oneshosts (this book)

This will make it easier for me to keep you updated!
Love you💟