Story 12.

Today is Jisung's first day at a new school. He's shyly walking through the hall, approaching his classroom. He breaths in heavily, as he walks in. He takes a quick look around the room, his eyes getting caught by a boy with honey blonde hair, his looks really gave golden retriever vibes. Han headed to the seat next to him, hoping he wouldn't mind.

-Oh, hey! You're the new student, right?, - the one said excitedly, noticing someone walking towards him, - You can sit with me!, - he smiled.
-Yeah, that's me... thank you, - Han returned the smile.
-I'm Kim Seungmin, nice to meet you!
-I'm Han Jisung, I'm glad to meet you too!
-So, tell me a little about yourself, before the lesson starts.
-Well.. I'm 17 years old, I like to draw, read... I adore cats, and I have a boyfriend, - he opened his mouth to continue speaking, though was interrupted.

A man walked inside the classroom, accompanied by another, who seemed like his friend. A few "wow"s and whispers were heard. Seungmin glances at the person, before turning back to Han.

-Oh, look, this is Lee Minho, - he leaned closer, putting up a hand and lowering his tone, - The prince of this school, cold as ice, always intimidating.. Some say he's a vampire, because of his pale skin, dark eyes and deep stare. He never smiles.. that's kinda creepy..

The "vampire" looked around the room, his eyes shimmering when he saw what he was looking for. He headed to the desk.

-Ah, and... Huh? Is he smiling? And why's he walking towards us..., - he sat upright, preparing.

Minho was already close, a wide bright grin on his face, cat-like eyes glistening with a thousand of stars.

-Hey, love, - he breaths out, putting a hand over Jisung's, - Why didn't you tell me that you're here already? I was looking for you, Hannie.

The younger's expression melted into a smile, as the other pressed a kiss to his forehead, patting his hair after. Seungmin felt his jaw drop to the floor, and he was not the only one like that for sure.

-I didn't have time to text you.. sorry, - he apologised.
-It's not a problem. See you later, sweetheart, have fun. I love you, - the older left another kiss on his lips.
-I love you too, - he giggled.

The man walked away, leaving everyone confused and whispering. Kim slowly turned to look at his new friend, surprise still on his face, making Han laugh.

-Mind explaining..?, - he started.
-Yeah, sure, - the other chuckled, - You just didn't let me finish talking. I said I have a boyfriend, right? And his name is Lee Minho, he's my significant other, - he smiled warmly.
-Wah, how cute... he's so soft, I've never seen him like that. Is today some kind of holiday?
-No... He's always like that, I really don't know what you're talking about.., - the boy looked genuinely confused.
-Are we talking about the same man? Like I said, at school he never ever even smiles a little.. it's an ice cold expression 24/7.
-That's weird.. He was always like that, I've never seen the "tough" side that you're telling me about.
-It's just because you're special. He's like that only to you!, - Seungmin laughed.

~
A/n: a short one! Made it on my way to school, but it's still lovely🎀
Wanted to post this as soon as I finished, though today killed me mercilessly...😵‍💫