Story 4.

~ Why'd you only call me when you're high?🥂~
Warning ❗️ Mentions of alcohol, kissing, cursing, heated scenes (smut)

It was an average Friday night for Minho. He came to his apartment after work, made some ramen and was now watching a true crime movie. He did plan to watch it with Han, his best friend, but this guy got invited to some birthday party, so he was gone. The older wasn't sad or mad about that, because Jisung didn't go out that often, and every time he did, his hyung was happy for him. But he had to make sure that the younger sent him texts throughout the evening about his feelings, what's he doing, whether he ate or not and other stuff like that. He wanted to care for him, and it really wasn't a secret for everybody, except the boy himself, that the cold hearted Mr.Lee had a soft spot for one specific person. Minho did have a plan about confessing in his head, but was waiting for "the best moment". So yeah, it was left like that, they were just besties, a little too clingy and lovey-dovey at times, but they weren't dating. Everyone said that the spark between them was obvious and were always confused, when minsung told them about their friendship.

Ding!

A notification popped up on the screen:
"Hey, Minho-hyung, everything is alright! I had eaten a while ago, now it's just the drinks ㅋㅋㅋ
But I promise not to drink too much!"

Minho smiled softly looking at his phone.
"Great! Have fun, Jisung-ah🫶"
Yes, hearts weren't special to them, they used them quite often, Han probably wasn't giving any meaning to it, but the other did mean every single one.

"Thank you, hyung❣️"
Ah, his heart stopped beating for a second at that text.
He has never used that emoji before.

The man smiled again, turning his phone off. He did feel happiness, though somewhere down there, deep inside, he felt a little nervous... Or let's just be honest, he felt jealous of the boy, that he was somewhere out there, drinking with some people he doesn't know... All that made the older fill up with jealousy little by little. He tried to suppress it, actually, but it didn't really help. 

What if there will be someone flirting with him?
What if he'll like it?
What if there's already someone that he likes?
What if....?

And all those thoughts didn't leave his head, the chain continued and continued and continued.... It was hard to ignore them.
"Get yourself together Lee, he's a grown man, stop it."
But he could stop only for a little, and then the thoughts would come back again.

The evening was slowly passing by, the movie getting to it's end. Minho got a few more texts from Jisung, saying that he's doing fine and that he'll be going home soon, and a cute picture of him.

Yah

Yah... is this even legal to be this pretty?
He felt warmth bloom in his his chest.

While he was enjoying the photo, he got another message from the boy. And well.. it seemed like someone just typed with their eyes closed.. that was a bit disturbing to be honest, because just now the older noticed how progressively worse the texts got..