Story 15.

~
A/n: quickly before I start, apologies for an update gap, holidays and the new book I bought really stole my attention🥹
~

Friday evening. Everyone had finished their work at the studio and went home already, except for Minho and Han. The latter volunteered to stay and help his hyung with his last recordings. They were all alone in the room and it was getting pretty late.

Minho and Jisung are a lovely couple, yet they drop the status back to colleagues every time they're at work to get the job done.

Today, technically, the younger was the one in charge of everything, he was the producer, so, of course, he would play the role good and tease Lee Know.

It's been a few hours, since they were left alone. Minho was standing in front of the mic, a little frustrated already. The music started, he sang, the music stopped. Jisung said a comment and they decided to redo again. It continued on and on like that. Han really was a strict boss.

Higher. I know you can do it.
You didn't hit it.
Put more emotion to it.
Say the words clearer.
You lost the beat.
Stop putting emphasis here, you should have it on the word ***.
You're straining your voice too much.

Sometimes Jisung wouldn't even let Minho start his high note, ending the recording. The younger sang it out briefly as an example, but when the man did it, he didn't like it. They had a few more runs, before the older couldn't take it anymore.

"One more time", - Jisung said, not even looking up at the other. Minho groaned in annoyance, if the boy would say that at least once again, he'll pull out a gun. "Could you just stop nagging?", - he questions, hands crossed. "You can't hit the note. It has to be clean", - Han answered with a serious expression.

They did another recording. "Higher", - the only thing that the producer said.

-Ugh, what do you want from me?, - the man was getting impatient.
-Some great vocal. Do you need me to teach you or what?
-Well, try and do so, - he smirked.

If Jisung was playing and teasing, why can't he do the same?

The younger sat there for a minute, processing the offer. He then stood up, without a single word said. Minho's grin grew wider. That's where the fun starts.

Han entered the small room and pulled the other closer, kissing him without hesitation. This is exactly what was needed after a long tiring day. Soft, yet the temperature was rising with every second. Wet sounds filled the air, it's was getting hard to breathe. Jisung's hands traveled down, drawing a sweet moan from Minho. Something very inappropriate was about to happen in this studio. And who knew the mic was recording everything.

A heated hour passed, the two were all sweaty and breathless. Han gave one last kiss to the man, before returning to his spot.
"Wanna do another recording, baby? Your falsetto was brilliant a few minutes ago", - he smiled, running a hand through his hair. But it disappeared quickly, when he looked at the screen, noticing how the recording had been running for the past hour. He cursed under his breath, stopping it. Though before he got rid of the evidence, he quickly saved it to himself, making a note in mind to listen to it later.

"What are you going?", - Minho asked, hovering over Jisung from behind and leaning in to take a good look. "We recorded the whole thing", - he said, turning his head to press a kiss on the other's neck.

Lee's eyes grew wide, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. They stood like that for a little, while Jisung did his actions, deleting the recording.

That evening and recorded file on Han's computer, became their shared secret, that nobody needed to know about.

~
A/n: didn't turn out as good as I wanted, yet I feel like it's better than nothing🤥